Write and share an Author or item testimonial and win a share of 20 x $100 Envato Market credits

My testimonial for Discussion on Dispersion 2 Photoshop Action: http://graphicriver.net/item/dispersion-2-photoshop-action/8929152/comments?page=3&filter=all#comment_12659956

This ‘action’ is incredibly good, and also incredibly easy to use. The results are almost magical in any image (when it meets requirements). With this util “Action” undoubtedly save you many hours of work.

Thank you for the good work.

My envato username: ivan_alvarado
Author: sevenstyles

Regards!

My testimonial for http://graphicriver.net/item/x-clean-resume/6883758
Author: Codepower

Testimonial:

The colors, images, and layout are intensely and easily customizable, making this both the most versatile and most attractive resume builder on the site!

Me: jasaush
Item: http://themeforest.net/item/porto-responsive-html5-template/4106987
Author: Okler

Testimonial:

At the time I bought the template I had very little experience with programming in HTML, CSS and that kind of stuff. That’s why I searched for a template that looked very nice and I could use to analyse it and look into the source code how they did things like sliders or animations. My first impression of the template was just: “Wow! How should I get what he did here?!” - but in the end it was easy to understand and to learn from it. Looking back at that type of learning it worked very good: Now I know how to program a site on my own but that little “kick” did so much on me and I’m happy to had the chance to learn from a very impressive author and his template!

This is my review for the Visual Composer plugin.
"Using the visual composer plugin makes customizing pages quite easy. There are quite a few options for page elements.

The only complaint I have is that the plugin slows the loading of the edit page for pages. "

Me: jasaush
Item: http://themeforest.net/item/square-responsive-admin-app-with-angularjs/7511722
Author: arousing

Testimonial:

Like my first buy at themeforest the second one was also because I wanted to learn from the professional authors at themeforest so I bought this Admin App with AngularJS - to learn how this type of website is made - and at this point I was able to learn how Angular works and I have to admit: It’s pretty easy I really like it! It worked like a charm and I have no trouble with working with it. It was just great and I would say perfect. Just for what I looked. And the website itself looked very nice - to sum it up: Just what I searched for!

My testimonial is for the Fashion Catalogue:

by corrella

I purchased this catalogue template to use as a base to design a catering menu. I was on a tight deadline and required a time saving layout with multi-color use. corrella’s template provided everything I needed. The color scheme was amazing. The layout was nice and clean. The color and typography styles within the indesign file were plentiful and well organized. The layout and complimentary color development saved me dreaming up a creative idea and setup time which in turn enabled me to complete the project on time and with rave reviews. Thanks corrella!

The brief - “Simple as Wordpress but need to have an editor which any layman can understand and edit pages to enhance content distribution”. Visual Composer: Page Builder for Wordress came in to my rescue. Such an great plugin that it became easy for me, to impress my client with the kind of choice of plugin I used to solve his brief. Every staff in the client’s company, who did not know html as well, were able to create beautiful pages, thus help in increase content on the website rapidly and better presentations of content increased readership thus boosting the website to great heights. Wonderful plugin developed by wpbakery. Extensive list of options to create pages/ posts and that too with help of drag, drop tools and shortcodes etc. They definitely baked out the best plugin for wordpress. A must have plugin for every wordpress owner. Great work. Keep it up.

Me : edwardgeorge
Item : Visual Composer : Page Builder for Wordpress
Author : wpbakery

Me: PauloDeucher
Item: Brooklyn - Creative One Page Multi-Purpose Theme
Link: http://themeforest.net/item/brooklyn-creative-one-page-multipurpose-theme/6221179

Review:
I found Brooklyn for wordpress one of the best themes I have ever bought on Envato Market.
I was also very happy with the speed they replied me when I asked for help. I’m really happy with this theme!

Paulo Deucher,
Gothenburg, Sweden.

Me: borkcat
Item: Photo http://photodune.net/item/aloe-cut/474947
Author: sbotas

Testimonial:

For the project I needed the picture of aloe. Of course it was desirable to get an unusual, eye-catching appearance. This picture interested me by a nice foreshortening and a well-featured cut of the stem. I thank the author for a good composition and quality photos.

Author: Lumbermandesigns
Item: SEO WP: Online Marketing, SEO, Social Media Agency.

Testimonial:

I am a user of Envato for many years and I buy products of all features. I would recommend a theme which is thought SEO:
SEO WP: Online Marketing, SEO, Social Media Agency.
Its use is very intuitive, but it comes with a very useful documentation. Moreover, this theme provides a range of extras to justify its cost: The design is very modern and trendy (Flat design). It is responsive, it adapts to all graphic formats.
You can rely on the description of the author on the topic, I recommend it. The customer service is 5 stars.

Me: borkcat
Item: Photo http://photodune.net/item/chocolate-truffles/6540559
Author: jirkaejc

Testimonial:

When I needed the picture of chocolates, I was thinking – to look for at the the stock photography or to take a picture by myself. I decided to start with a search for ready pictures, and quickly discovered this photo. I was completely satisfied with it - three kinds of chocolate, a sharp foreground, a blurred background. To find and to buy via agency is faster and easier than to assemble the composition and take a picture by yourself. Thanks jirkaejc!

My Envato username: jfkhelp
Item: http://themeforest.net/item/wpvoyager-travel-blog-wordpress-theme/12051859

Testimonial:

I got this theme in mid February for my travel website. I like it so far, but you will need some time to set everything up in order to have a clean website. I did contact the author couple times and he helped me with basic customization. This theme is very flexible and I recommend you to play with it before publishing your website. Google API and social icons are amazing!

TESTIMONIAL WP Form Builder - Survey & Quiz - FSQM Pro
Product Link: http://codecanyon.net/item/wordpress-form-builder-survey-quiz-fsqm-pro/3180835
Product author: iPanelThemes
Me: Ernesto Ramírez D.

“This product speaks for Himself”

On last September We made an On-Line survey to measure the acceptance of a brand new Reward Program I developed and installed almost two years ago. The porpoise was to detect areas where the company could improve it and how to bring more customers into the Program. There were 10 things we wanted to measure so the challenge was to design a Quiz with easy and fast to answer questions so the user didn’t get bored or discouraged in the middle of it. FSQM-Pro takes advantage of many interactive form buttons and it’s slide buttons and radio buttons were crucial to achieve this. We could include 8 out of 10 questions using interactive and multiple choice buttons and 2 open questions for the user to express themselves.

We achieved the response goal in less than a week. Big part of it thanks to the well design Quiz and the rest to a nice breakfast we gave away :slight_smile:

In the admin side, the learning curve is kind of flat, so once I passed it, the rest was nice and easy. I also bought the Exporter tool for the FSQM-Pro so opening all the collected data in Excel made the compilation and data analysis the cherry of the pay.

Recently I got a pair of update mail messages for the FSQM-Pro and it’s Exporter tool which is a great sign for me because it tells about the reliability and commitment of the developers towards their customers and their products.

My testimonial is for Jarida Theme

By :Tielabs
I like jarida theme because when you open site on even a small screen size everything looks great like Logo and search bar (perfectly centered), social media icons, top advertising banner, Slider, main menu and then posts each element has its own proper place which looks great on mobile screen as well as desktop and other devices. Customizing this theme is easy. It would be great if in next update they can adjust login and register options on top bar, right now it can be placed anywhere on page but not on topbar without some coding. Slider must have more controls if possible. At the bottom of every post there is “About Admin” option which is absolutely not required. I highly recommend this theme for blog, news and Magazine website.

My testimonial is for Car Dealer | Automotive Responsive WordPress Theme:

by http://themeforest.net/user/thememakers

It was the first time I worked with Wordpress, and meant a real challenge for me. So, our first client requested a Automotive website.
We searched a lot in the envato market, and no theme was the ideal. After a lot of deceptions, we found Car Dealer Theme, and we made a lot of questions to the authors before we decide to buy it.
They responded quickly and correctly.
We implemented the theme with no problems, and we feel supported by all the Thememakers team all the way.
The last updated make a lote of improvements to some things we asked for, so Car Dealer still is our first option.

Jumso - Member Since: April 2015

Me: emmanix2002
Theme: Notebook - Web App and Admin Template
Author: Flatfull

Testimonial

I’ve loved bootstrap and it’s entire design strategy for a long time and when I needed to start work on a startup idea of mine, I knew I had to search for something that would both look nice, and also have sufficient built in “control” components to make my app interface both simple and functional.
I found that in Notebook by Flatfull.
Since the first time I used it, I’ve gone back to it multiple times on various projects for a few reasons, one of the most important being customisability (I’ve upgraded the FontAwesome icons multiple times), ease of use (the components aren’t forced on you, you use what you need).
All in all, it’s a really beautiful and simple theme.

Testimonial for: 123 Medicine - Pharmacy Shop & Hospital
/ Medical / Health Service Theme

Author: lidplussdesign
I am user: vodz0001

For a few years Envato marker was the major source for me and my clients
to purchase a theme, plugin or digital images. Most of the time all items are
solid and authors are offering great support.

I was very impressed with 123 Medicine Theme. Being developer its
important that theme installation and implementation runs smooth given no
downtime. In this case I had a great documentation to follow; also multiple
updates ran like a charm. I would love to recommend this theme for any
medical/non-medical facility + virtual store. Theme is loaded with amazing
features, compatible with WP plugins and Woo Commerce.

My client was surprised by the modern interface, easy e-store management
and user-friendly navigation. Thanks to simple administration web site is fully
operated by the client since day one. Would highly recommend this theme. Also
would like to thank the author for the great support!

My envato username: twistereli
Item: WPShapere
Author: acmee
Testimonial:
I purchased wpshapere some time ago. It’s a great plugin and no plugin has this amount of features that wpshapere had. I use this plugin to offer my clients a uncluttered and new look of the wordpress admin theme. It’s the best wordpress admin theme plugin I came across so far.
Thanks for the author for making this great plugin.

Username: martinar85
Author: Artbees
Item: Jupiter - Multi-Purpose Responsive Theme

I used Jupiter (V3 back at that time) for the first time in my previous job and I fell immediately in love with it. It is simply amazing: it is modern, super flexible and well documented. It gets better with each update and is even super easy to update.
In the meantime I adopted it for my personal website and for different personal projects, with amazing results and tons of positive feedback.
I can only recommend it, for any type of website!

Author: themepunch
Item: Slider Revolution

Slider Revolution is the most customizable slider you can possibly get. I love that they have given so many options. I do however, wish they gave more documentation on how to work it. I did not begin with the slider in the very beginnings but I do know they have very little in documentation. I know because I have searched everywhere. That is very frustrating. Others have made youtube videos, but when trying to follow those, they don’t always give the details because they assume you have been using the slider revolution for years. I don’t even know some of what it will even do. Some of us have only just begun to use it. Other than that, I’m sure that it’s a great product. Just needs more detailed documentation.