Windows 10 first impressions.

Hello. I use windows 7 upgrade to windows 10. Update all excellent, stability work. And here is the first failure. I use audio interfaces t.c. electronic desktop konnekt 6. But he had no working drivers for Windows 10 (64 / bit). Here is what official support software tc electronic, note: Currently, TC Near is not compatible with Windows 10, and we recommend users not to update. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive information about software updates. Your comments on the work Windows 10?

Windows 10 is working great for me :smile:

Upgraded both my main PC, my linx 10 tablet and my laptop to windows 10 and its been fantastic so far :smile:

Is there an easy way to find out if you are eligible for an upgrade to 10?

Everything works fine for me. No bugs or compatibility issues so far. I do think there is room for improvement though in the GUU side of things; all the windows look way too white and ugly, and the 1px coloured accents around the windows don’t look the best. Other than that small complaint I’ve been really happy with the OS overall.

All windows 7, 8 and 8.1 users (except for Windows RT) are eligible for a free upgrade to Windows 10 within the first year of release. In other words, w7, w8 and w8.1 users have until July 29 2016 to upgrade free of cost.

Thanks James!