Win a Massive $1,000 in our Server Downtime Web Page Redesign Contest!

My First Entry
I have redesigned Server Downtime page in a nature loving theme. Good luck to everyone.

my second …
and goodluck for all

1 Like

Hello. From me. ^_____^

Here’s my 1st entry :wink:

1 Like

2nd entry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Here are my entries :smile:

First

Second

Third

8 Likes

3rd entry :sunglasses:

one of the best so far :))

1 Like

My 1st Design

My Second Design…

cond

my latest entry… good luck for all

3 Likes

This might work :stuck_out_tongue:

My first entry. Tried to include some fun elements to cheer up when one faces a server downtime. Thanks for the contest Envato! I had a great time creating it.

My second entry… I tried to simplify the look on this one. Probably suitable for mobile phone displays.

Final… third entry. On this one I replaced the Server toon with Envato logo. Trying out a different look and feel.

Do we get some kind of acknowledgement for the files uploaded through the official entry form?

Anyways…, all the best everyone!!

Hi @amardeep! No files are uploaded - you just provide a link to where you are hosting your files. We’ll then download them if you win. Just remember to keep your link(s) active. When you submit the entry form with your link, you will get an on-screen message saying that we’ve received your entry. Hope this helps and best of luck! :smile:

1 Like

Dear Scott,

Is there any way to modify my links? Or is it impossible? I’ve made a mistake about them :frowning:

Or can I just resend the form again but with different links? It would be very helpful.
Is it break my participation on the contest?

Thanks and have a nice day!

Hello! Good luck for everyone!

1 Like