Win a Massive $1,000 in our Server Downtime Web Page Redesign Contest!

So here is my second entry. Not sure if can be used as need to involve Pac-Man probably but i really wanted to do it so let’s have it.

1 Like

Hi to all. Here is my first entry. Every element is handdrawn.

Desktop

Phone - small rearrangement of main elements

2 Likes

Hi,

7 Likes

My project :slight_smile: Handmade :slight_smile:

Hi there! Sorry, you must follow the instructions in the original post as far as file format is concerned. Here’s what it says:

“Create fully-layered and editable graphic files in either Photoshop, Sketch or Illustrator format.

Thank you so much for understanding. :thumbsup:

That’s actually not true, @SpaceStockFootage. As part of your entry, everyone should be ( a ) posting a screenshot in this thread AND ( b ) completing our official entry form and providing a link to the layered source file in either Photoshop, Illlustrator, or Sketch format. :thumbsup:

###If anyone has only posted in this thread and has not completed the official entry form yet, don’t forget to submit it as soon as possible to ensure your entry is valid and entered into the contest. Many thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi @kunkbox! Please post your entry here in this thread (jut a screenshot) and then submit our official entry form. You only have to provide a link to your layered source file (Photoshop, Illustrator, or Sketch). No HTML required - we’ll be taking care of that once the winning design is selected and announced. Good luck! :thumbsup:

Oops, sorry!

Ha, ha, no worries. :slight_smile: The only punishment for forum misinformation however is that I took away 3 of your Griffindor community points and gave them to Slytherin. Let that be a stern lesson for you @SpaceStockFootage and all our other forum wizards. :wink:

2 Likes

Sorry if I missed this earlier, @fvimagination. Just delete your original post, post your new entry, and either overwrite the link you first provided with your new file (so you don’t have to resubmit the entry form again) or just resubmit it again. Whatever is easier for you. :thumbsup:

Nope, no lie. Our devs get pinged when pretty much all errors occur.

Nice idea! It’s probably best for consistency to have/use just one design though. From a usability perspective it can often throw people off when there’s too much frequent change. Good idea though, I’ll leave that final decision up to the design crew. :thumbsup:

1 Like
  1. Correct - a 500 server error page.
  2. See my earlier/previous response for this answer. :thumbsup:

thanks so much!

Hi guys! all designs are awesome in this contest!!
here’s my First and Last entry… GOOD LUCK to all… :innocent:

1st option with grey logo set :

2nd same option with colored logo set :smile:

3 Likes

Hello everyone! I like the idea of this contest, so this is my first and last entry :slight_smile:
All your designs is awesome, hope you like mine! Cheers!

2 Likes

Fear the dropbear!

Cool submissions!! Will try something for sure!! :slight_smile: