Win a Massive $1,000 in our Server Downtime Web Page Redesign Contest!

I hope you like my first design ,so I will design two other works
Thanks

2 Likes

Hope you like this idea :blush:

Very nice Web Page

Hi everyone!

My first entry. The idea behind it was to provide some humor to the frustration caused to the user by the system being down.

I wanted the monkey to be suspected as the reason behind the fault and has been ‘caught in the act’, putting a smile on the user’s face, while maintaining a level of professionalism in the second text box and assuring the user he is in safe hands, this is a rare event, and the developers have been notified

Good luck to us all! May the best man win!

My entry:

Mobile view:

And little animation:

35 Likes

Thank you LioIT, I think it should be better done, this was just a first sketch :blush:

Hello again :blush:. This is my second entry

Desktop

Mobile

Here my Last & Third Entry…

Cheers…

Here my First Entry:

3 Likes

Haha…I love this!

1 Like

A question ; let’s assume that we are in the contest with 3 separate work. Do we have to fill the “contest form” individually for each design (so if we have 3 designs, we should fill the contestForm 3 times, right?) @scottwills

Yes. As per the Original Post.

1 Like

Thanks very much :smiley:

My 2nd entry.
concept is - Drawing our site.
While Drawing = site under maintenance

1 Like

Thanks so much, @surjithctly, you’re exactly right. :thumbsup: The separate entry form submissions are so we can track and have a record of each corresponding source file. :smile:

Here is my first and final entry with three 404 mini games where anyone can go back to what they doing, or just try to reload the page after few minutes. While waiting, they can play (randomly loaded) 404 themed mini game, just for fun!

SPACE INVADERS

PONG

SNAKE

Cheers!

8 Likes

My second entry. Much cleaner and simple humor.

Good luck to us all! :smile:

The default desktop version:

A tablet mock-up

And an iPhone mock-up

Here my Second Entry:

4 Likes