Best Music for Autumn & Fall

This track is ideal for Autumn & Fall because:
Autumn is a sad, cool, beautiful. This music would impart an autumn mood, inspires deep, heartfelt emotions and soft sound, but has very powerful energy. I hope this track will inspire new ideas.

Why this music is ideal: Each autumn leaf is a flower. Each song has its beauty, but this one especially takes you to new horizon, just like a leaf that says goodbye to your tree, this song announces a new time, a new season, a new day!

Why this music is ideal: This track has a powerful catchy melody that inspires many hearts.

Why this music is ideal: I’m sure this track is ideal, because it shows the involving of all autumn, coming in the end to witer. First days of autumn are warm and calm, you can walk allong the alleys and breathe in the sweet smell of fallen leaves, like the beginning of the track. Then comes rainy days, with lightnings and thunders, strong wind, the nature becomes anxious and desperate, but still disturbing our souls with its beauty. Then, like the culmination of the track, the weather becomes cold, evil and bites everyone in the city, but this period will not last too long. And finally, the coda of the track is the first snow in november, the nature calms down and gives us dreams about winter.

Why this music is ideal: a calm melody perfectly suits the condition of autumn. The sounds of the piano, rhodes and mute guitar give melancholy mood.

Why this music is ideal?
Simply because this track - is autumn itself. It’s airy, serene and reflective, yet filled with lots of subconscious emotions.
It was partly written under impressions of autumn leaves fall and thoughtful loneliness.

Hi everyone. Here is my recommendation

Why this music is ideal?

Beautiful piano item with love and autumn mood of freedom, beautiful story about loving hearts, flying birds in the sky, happy feeling on the sea, story and slideshow about loving traveling or wedding, history about faith hope & happy future of the business, kids with smile and laugh.

Why this music is ideal: This music let you imagine calm and beautiful fall of autumn leafs. Romantic mood of this music remind about warm evenings near fireplace with plaid and cup of flavored coffee. This music full of kindness, trust in best future and positive thoughts.

This music is ideal for Autumn and Fall because:

It has a soft motivating vibe, and gives the listener a sense of calmness, hope, inspiration and freedom. Even though people are busy working and studying in Autumn and Fall, the song encourages them to go out, have fun, smile more, drink a cup of coffee on a sunny day, or maybe take a break - who knows. Positive vibes all the way!

Why this music is ideal:

This song is relaxing, denoting the end of summer and the coming of a time of cooler weather, leaves falling, spending time with family, enjoying the scenery, being thankful, getting coffee, and starting something new.

Why this music is ideal: This track has a emotional mood, and however inspiring. It could be used in a slide show and video on the autumn theme.

Why this music is ideal: This track is absolute new. It has sad, melancholic, emotional tune and gives us the feeling of the fall. It will add an autumn mood to your projects. Also it is great for sad stories and drama. As mention above, the track was produced in commercial timing standard so you can use it in any commercial projects (1:00, 2:00 spots).

Why this music is ideal: Beautiful, enchanting music that reflects the approach of autumn, autumn of sad mood, melancholy, but the music gives hope for the best.

Why this music is ideal: There is a harmony in autumn that delivers valuable moments of life come to mind.
“Onto Beauty” is an inspirational and memorable music to capture those moments.

Why this music is ideal: Autumn is all about the beautiful falling leaves and slightly cooler, crisper air. A warm blend of upbeat acoustic guitars, pianos, claps, drums, and bass matches the wardrobe of throwing on that extra pullover sweater or ordering that extra warm pumpkin spice latte. Feel good melodies on acoustic guitar remind you of the fun of summer and the good things to come as the year starts to wind down. The pace and vibe are not as energetic as summer or as slow as winter - it’s a nice upbeat, bouncy balance in between.

2 Likes

Why this music is ideal: Calm and imagine fall of autumn leafs. This track is full of nostalgia and drama evoking the feelings of coldness, reminiscence of long lost love. Emotional, dramatic and tragic cinematic solo piano composition. Great for dramatic trailers, films, documentaries and videos.

Why this music is ideal: Wind is blowing…There are leaves and snowflakes falling lightly.Whenever the wind comes to my cheeks, I think of you. So I made this song. The piano is the wind, and the strings are my longing.
I propose that this song is flowed in your emotional moments, touching advertises, moving campaigns, nature Documentaries, impressive videos, wedding events and movie trailers about love, etc.
XOXO. WILLOWMUSIC.

1 Like

Words will not be necessary here, my music will tell you everything. It`s good autumn mood…

1 Like

Why this music is ideal: This song is warm, open, and airy like the perfect autumn day. It strikes an ideal balance between feeling sentimental and driving with energy. Autumn is a time of transition, and this song captures the musical textures that radiate what fall is all about.

1 Like

Why this music is ideal:
This music is perfect to describe the melancholic mood of Autumn with that beautiful piano melody, and at the same time the brightness of the trees’ leaves with that strong and full orchestration. Enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like