Best Music for Autumn & Fall

Why this music is ideal: As we move into fall, we tend to cherish those precious, carefree summer moments even more, and as we marvel the variously colored leaves, the happy memories just light up, one after another, inside our minds. This piano and orchestral strings track (with a touch of glockenspiel) strives to evoke the brighter emotions associated with those memories, including a bit of longing and nostalgia.

Reason: summer is over - itā€™s time to work! =) tune in to work with our music!

Why this music is ideal: Because this composition rather romantic, lyrical and will just approach autumn video.

Why this music is ideal :
this sweet track is an hymn to Nature.
Rhythmic and bass for the earth, strings and voices for wind, piano and bright elements for water, and melody for life on earth.
Works well with sweet melancholic autumn mood, itā€™s not just a generic background music. It makes sense, gives this extra touch of natural depth for your media.

( - an exemple here on videohive with a great drone shooting - )

Why this music is ideal : This track has an inspirational and romantic mood. Ideal for autumn touching video. It will make the project more emotional, beautiful and gentle.

Why this music is ideal:

Emotional and motivational track with beautiful
piano melody and background strings in melancholy mood!
This track has a inspiring mood, about love.
Perfect for autumn background, media projects and many moreā€¦

Why this music is ideal: calm, gentle, warmly building up with a bit of sadness this track reminds us all the santimential emotions autumn brings to us.

1 Like

Why this music is ideal: Music is ideal in that it shows how autumn comes, how all nature sinks into sleep for 6 months to wake up again

Why this music is ideal: this track is beautiful and touching as first yellow and red leaves falling on the ground. This music as an autumn itself: sad, dreamy, delicate and heartfelt.

It is perfect for variety of projects (love stories, wedding, cinematic background, nature videos, family slideshows, memories, historical projects, documentaries).

This humble and gentle piece of music totally represents the gentle cascading of leaves down from the trees and the overall "winding down " of the days/year. I composed this piece with those images in mind.

Why this music is ideal:

The summer leaves. Autumn has taken in the nature, slowly taking up the canvas and brushes in order to paint the trees in mottled colors as an artist. Nature never looks so delicious and touching as nature does in autumn.
This track can perfectly emphasize your video project, which is filled with care, optimism, warmth, pleasant memories and the hope that soon a warm summer will come again ā€¦

1 Like

Why this music is ideal: because this music and its atmosphere is good for passing the frozen forest of early autumn. And this track could be very friendly for drone video in slow motion

Autumn is a time of renewed energy: back to school, back to work - heading in to the busiest quarter of the year! Hence this track is designed to fill you with uplifting optimism and positivity to go out and hit those targets in the run up to Christmas!

Why this music is ideal:
this is a true autumn story about two yellow leaves that fall from the tree and full of sunny memories of warm summer days, and each such moment of shared happiness takes them like the gust of the wind and they rises above and above - to heavenā€¦just listen and feel itā€¦this music reminds me a last yearā€™s summer: a sense of love and incredibly sincere moments, each of which now, in autumn, like a yellow leaf - full of sunlight and happiness of life inside.

2 Likes

Why this music fits to Autumn:
I made this work with a very, very big love. This is a one of my favourite works.
I tried to convey the atmosphere of the abandoned city as much as possible. Left behind. Since I studied at school, I still learned about the tragedy in Pripyat. This was the first tragedy in the world with a nuclear power plant. And this place completely took possession of me. In this work I tried to best convey the atmosphere of this city as I see it.
Now there autumn forever.

This music is ideal cause it have inspirational and nostalgic mood, also it perfectly fit for autumn videos and timelapse.

That seems like a destiny for this track, as in the first edition it was called ā€œAutumn Epicā€ :slight_smile: So now I am happy to nominate my old good ā€œInspiring Piano Epicā€ for this contest.

C3FIW0OUULo

I chose it as I find it to be find it both a bit nostalgic and sensitive - like autumn, being the end of summer, and at the same time triumphant and bright, like all the beauty of the autumn colors. Thank you for your attention guys :slight_smile:

Why this music is ideal: This lyrical and gentle track creates an atmosphere of autumn mood of melancholy and romance.

Why this music is ideal: This track has an bright, melancholic but not sad mood inside. Melody is twisting and dance just how autumn leaves do. This song is about happy and warm autumn without cold weather and rain. Just orange, red and yellow colours, mature fruits, unbelivable sunsets an soā€¦

Why this music is ideal: The touching sound of the guitar at the beginning of the track is in tune with the first foliage falling from the tree. Calm vocals bring inspirational mood to this indie track. The culmination of the track is rapid, bringing forward in the new season, into new emotions. This is a warm track.

2 Likes