Best Music for Autumn & Fall

Why this music is ideal for Autumn & Fall: because these 2 seasons are usually perceived as melancholic for autumn’s decay and inspiring for bloom of the Fall. This track complements both conditions with it’s beautiful and sad piano in the start and strong and uplifting culmination towards the end.

Why this music is ideal: 1. This romantic track with a touch of sadness that has a cool atmosphere. 2. A tremolo violin that slowly descends characterizes the rustle of leaves on the wind. 3. The melody of the gentle piano moves down. 4. Bells and windchimes add character autumn sun shine 5. This track is developing and changing like autumn weather.
P.S. This track is available in different versions of the arrangement.
Thank you for attention. I wish you all luck!
Regards,
Roman Spivak

Why this music is ideal: sounds a lil ibt melancholy and sad, with some glitches beat, style like Bonobo, perfect for some autumn videos, i think

Why this music is ideal: this track would suit Autumn & Fall video projects because of its warm and melancholic feeling that fits beauty of early Autumn. The track contains acoustic guitar and soothing background vocals which are also associated with coziness and calmness.

Why this music is ideal: this track have inspiring and sad piano melody, sounds warm and uplifting

Why this music is ideal: It’s a gentle, beautiful, calm and elegant track that perfectly fits to the autumn slideshow, to wedding videos, to romantic and light photo galleries and many other projects on the theme of autumn!

2 Likes

This music will fit perfectly in any video with falling leaves, warm autumn romance and beautiful views. The track will give you a cosy and home-like mood, even in rainy weather. Sounds very warming and inspiring. :maple_leaf:

Why this music is ideal: This piece of cinematic music it is full of emotions. Beautiful piano, dreamy strings, uplifting horns section, catchy bongos, orchestral drums, sticks, cymbals and gongs make this track exciting, sentimental, heroic, nostalgic and proud. The mood of this song bring back memories, gives hope, inspiration and motivation. I hope you like it.

Good luck to everybody!

1 Like

Folk Inspiring
Because when this acoustic track sounds, it seems like the last yellow leaf falls from a bare tree, the sky is already breathing cold air, and the lake is covered with thin ice. The fog walks above the ground. But despite this, the sun continues to warm its rays.

Why this music is ideal:
Fluent piano, like as a falling rain, staccato violins create a waltz of autumn leaves, Hurricane of feelings & new ideas for victory & the achievement of goals. Uplifting horns with couples of high octaves of the staccato strings inspire in the beginning of the way. Powerful and grandiose voice choirs sings - “In Autumn We Will Win!”

1 Like

I’ve created this music in my mind when I was walking in Central Park of New York, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful places in the Fall. Tranquil piano and orchestral sounds emphasize this specific kind of mood that we experience in the autumn. Nostalgia and sadness and, at the same time, hope and faith, this is what the track about. Don’t think twice and look no further, this is exactly what you are looking for!

A New Hope

Why this music is ideal: As a music track, A New Hope creates the sound of Autumn and Fall because of its flowing piano, woodwinds and spiccato strings. Like Fall, It is full of optimism and exudes sentimentality - this is inspiring and hopeful music. It mixes classical and modern elements to form a perfect backdrop against autumn’s falling leaves and the peace and perfection that is the segue between summer and fall. It also features perfectly placed edit points for ease of use. Finally, this track composed in the time signature of 7/4, brings a uniqueness and originality, is deeply memorable and imparts a sense of anticipation and calmness for the coming seasons.

Why this music is ideal: it has easy and autumn mood

1 Like

Why this music is ideal: To me, the autumn mood is some kind like calm, sentimental and emotional. So simple acoustic guitar and piano with some strings.

Why this music is ideal:

Beautiful, calm and elegant track that perfectly fits to the autumn slideshow, to wedding videos, to romantic and light photo galleries and many other projects on the theme of autumn!

Why this music is ideal: Because autumn can be painted in different shades. I have an autumn associated with beautiful nature, with a deep meaning. Therefore, I think this track is good for projects of this kind.

Why this music is ideal: With the onset of autumn, everyone is a little sad - all because the time of vacation, holiday romances, travel and vivid impressions has ended. And the harmony in the style of French impressionism and the instruments used in this track underscore the nostalgic autumnal mood.

Why this music is ideal: I hear the light sadness about the past summer,
soon the foliage will turn yellow and there will be a lot of rain…but I hear and light notes…the life is going…nature has no bad weather :slight_smile:

Why this music is ideal: It’s warm and calm music. She is well suited for a party on a warm autumn evening. The synthesizer conveys a slightly sad autumn mood.