Best Music for Autumn & Fall

Very optimistic, high-quality, corporate track with a neutral mood. Suitable for video editing absolutely any video projects, YouTube videos, TV screensavers and TV titles, commercials and other commercial use! This music is very motivating and it is capable in the cold autumn days to give their emotions and mood to everyone in the circle!

13 Likes

Why this music is ideal: A soft, lovely and inspiring melody of love whith romantic and sweety mood, that’s my feelings about autumn. This sentimental and inspired music is associated with important memories and moments to remember, heart, hope, faith, love and nostalgia. Feel the autumn with this track)

7 Likes

This epic cinematic trailer is ideal for video editing, feature films, ideal for documentary and historical films! And also for historical, scientifically popular-video clips with Youtube for social, scientific presentations and relevant commercial slide shows! With this quality track, all your videos will become more epic and cinematics!

1 Like

Why this music is ideal: Because he has a romantic autumn mood!

Why this track is good: this track expresses the atmospheres of autumn perfectly, thanks to its inspiring mood. The use of strings evokes the breath of the wind which takes all the fallen leaves away with it. The nostalgic melody performed by the piano let you regret the moments of the passed summer and get prepared for the cold winter.

1 Like

Why this track is good: - Its easy - Autumn mood!

Why this music is ideal: I don’t know what music other people associate with autumn, but for me, it’s always was the sound of piano and strings playing together. Fast piano notes remind of raindrops and gentle strings paint a picture of the autumn sun, still warm but not so bright as in summer. The leaves, dropped from the trees, make streets look like gold. It is a very romantic and beautiful time of the year, indeed!

And that’s why I’ve used autumn as an inspiration for this track. I’ve tried to transpose the emotions, that I feel when I imagine the picture that I described above. I want a listener to see this picture with me.
Did I succeed in this? Decision is up to you!:slight_smile:

Thanks for your attention and good luck!

2 Likes

Why this music is ideal: This sad, gentle and emotional music has the mood and atmosphere that perfectly captures the color of the autumn and fall season.

With the advent of the enchanting autumn pore, a creative vein appears in me. I listen attentively to the singing of my heart and the desires of the soul. When other people have time for depressions and anxious experiences, a muse comes to me, giving inspiration.
I like to stroll through the autumn streets, covered with yellow leaves and admire the falling asleep nature, because then you feel real freedom.

Why this music is ideal:
This track will be perfect for a trendy autumn fashion video. It has an urban vibe, so you can use it for autumn city time lapse, street video, fashion backstage or personal vlog. But it has also some natural and organic elements, which will be good for a drone video, outdoor footage or travel vlog.
This tune also has a dreamy melancholic autumn vibe and stylish vinyl beat with a natural warmth, which will add something special to the video.

Why this music is ideal: Music creating space and a sense of freedom, music of change, music for those who are looking for new solutions

Why this music is ideal: I make this music specially for autumn season so i think that it will be perfect for Autumn style mood. Piano makes it more emotional and muted guitar adds corporate feelings!

Why this music is ideal: Well-balanced modern track, will tuning you for a calm autumnal mood

Why this music is ideal: This beautiful, sad, ambient and emotional music has the mood and atmosphere that perfectly captures the color and beauty of the autumn and fall season.

Why this music is ideal: This optimistic, uplifting, inspiring track with autumn light mood. Instrunents - acoustic guitars, indie folk drums, deep bass guitar, bright piano, and soft inspirational strings. Perfect as background for autumn nature landscapes and fall.

Why this music is ideal: Perhaps in this track you will feel the space of autumn and the beauty of the seasons

Why this music is ideal: The track is very easy, relaxed and suitable to almost any video background!:slight_smile:

Why this music is ideal: When it comes to autumn, it’s very pure, elegant and lush season. That’s how the music sounds like. Classical instruments used in this soundtrack will enhance any video or slideshow. Feel the nature perfection while listening.

Answer: This track for sound, tempo, meloncholastic melody and arrangement is suitable for creating projects with this theme.