Will I get approval of this design?

I think that will approved it but I am not sure.

nice your job.

1 Like

Is it a flyer design or a mockup?

#XioxGraphix, Flyer design.

hi for me there are many observations to do on this one, as there are things to fix, improve or things like this … first of all i highly recommend to try o avoid having texts crossing pictures as text are hardly readable when so … in most cases they will lack of contrast and surely not pop out enough and fail to be readable enough as well . in this case, this is still rather readable but that could be better all the same …
otherwise, in terms of global style , i think that the organization s too crammed , there are too many elements everywhere , this is lacking of white space and breathings, not to mention that blocks of data in the back look too much like blocks, they should be smaller, if u ask me and u should bring them closer from each other … the gutter in the middle being too wild , which is not aesthetics and makes people feel like that they are disconnected , hence a loss harmony …
finally the typo is a bit too flat lacking somehow some way originality, variations and font combinations so that u have more relief and a better hierarchy of information, too

2 Likes

How looks your design, its not matter, If reviewer will kindly faver you then it will approve. Otherwise no values of designer time and afford.

2 Likes

Final result is REJECTED.

1 Like

I think that already have other item on graphicriver for so hard rejected