why was my work rejected?

Hello, all

why was my work rejected?

Your avatars looks outdated. Colors are raw. With a simple search you can find lots of free avatar sets much better then yours.

hi for me there are several reasons to highlight indeed
1- global style
the looks i not super a trendy and modern one in the first place
2- relief
actually the illustration are lacking depth due to the lack of color and contrast between different skin tones (shadows) so that illustration loo somehow a bit raw and flat , even a bit tasteless to a certain extent
3- contrast
this is globally a lethal mistake no matter what we are considering … this time this maybe a little bit less serious an issue but this is still a major one , all the same, since this prevents u to make characters and your work pop out … the color of the background and skin tone is too close so that u can emphasize your work properly
4- finition
if i were i would introduce shadows behind the characters so that they are being underlined, pop out more , value your work more and create some more worked out depth feeling due
5- preview
pls keep in mind that not only do all details matter , but, in addition, that the preview is not an insignificant thing … this is the very interface between u and your work in one side and the reviewer and potential buyer in the other , so there is a real need that u come up with something beautiful, tasteful , punchy and so on … while, the issue is that , at this stage, your presentation is quite flat and tasteless and the text part and bullet are far from being convincing and selling indeed …