Why was my theme rejected?

http://demo.sagetechnolab.com/shopping-theme/
This is the message i got.

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Jiara Fashion Html Theme” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again

Hi @sagetechnolab, if the demo that you provided here is what you submitted to the reviewers, I think the reason is obvious - your item is incomplete.
You only have only one index page thus this cannot be called a template, let alone be a “sellable” item on Envato. I checked all the links and not a single one of them is working unfortunately.

1 Like

Thank you for you reply. I have the pages but didnt add the link. So by adding the link will it solve the problem or there is other?

May i know what i should do to re-submit the template?

Unfortunately, this is not the sole problem. In general the design doesn’t look unique. I think before you try to submit again you should greatly improve the styling, make it more modern, interesting, etc. Have a look at the marketplace and you will see that the standards for new items are very high.
Also, currently for most of the components, you don’t have hover states - main nav, product images, footer links, etc. Again, when you are submitting make sure the template is complete - pages, variants of pages, working components, otherwise you will get a hard rejection.

Ok thanks i will keep that in mind.