Why was my submission rejected?

1 Like

hi, buddy. this was hard rejected? i do not get it … the design is not absolutely perfect but definitely better than a good deal of items making it … at this stage u have rather small issues of contrast and a little more trouble with hierarchy , but once again, nothing major indeed … the fact of the matter is “nice dance …free” should not be bolded but rather the dj line or the club. The club is not outstanding enough in my view which is not a super good idea for branding matters, potential buyers obviously expecting this part to be more popping out, visible, noticed and so on … why is the date more outstanding than the date for instance, when this is equally important or maybe the club, for branding reasons, more important again. I globally think that choosing a bolder font for all sideway texts would help to put the hierarchy back to the right order and would help all texts to be more seen and contrasting more from the background …
oh sorry i just see something , i guess that this is not the reason for the rejection but that it did not help u all the same, u are not supposed to provide links of websites where u download fonts for free without knowing if they are legal websites or not …(this is not a good idea, though, normally, people should have soft rejected your item for this and asked u to provide font links from appropriate websites)

3 Likes

What is perfect design? Please provide a link.
For graphicriver what design is perfect?

1 Like

@MKdesi9n

You can search other design flyer approved graphicriver for see example for give any idea. regards.

hey man, why coming here , if u are so very sure that your item is the eighth wonder of the world?! i do not get it … as i mentioned, i have trouble to identify why this item could not make it , though i give u clues to explain that it could be improved a bit … now if u do not accept this, this is up to u … u are free not to do anything out of it but clearly not to take the conclusion that there is absolutely nothing wrong with your item, all the same. This is not worth the drive. if u feel like coming here and complaining about reviewing system is going to help u are completely misleading , this is more likely to do the other way around … if u are 100% sure that your item is so very good that there is no way they can legitimate rejecting it, then open a ticket, if u have time to waste, in the worst cases, they will tell u that help center cannot help for this , in the best ones , if u are lucky, they will make u get in touch with a person explaining sometimes the unexplainable and u will get to the very same point anyway. Now, take it as u wish, i do not mind, i just tell u to help u, but once again this is up to u to take it as u wish (i know that only have goo intentions in mind), just move on , either rework, post your thing somewhere else like this, or work on something else, your time will be used in a much better way than complaining here , when u are not open minded to what u may have done wrong anyway …

1 Like

Why the model has t-shirt with Melallica?

2 Likes

Thank. You said the exact error that I didn’t notice.
I didn’t know such things would be a problem.

1 Like

From what I know we are not allowed to use celebrity names, brands, logos etc. integrated in items and preview images. I do this before with Apple logo in preview image but in my case it was a soft rejection.

2 Likes

rock’n roll baby lol

1 Like