Why was my software not accepted

Hello everyone, they do not accept my application, I do not understand where I am doing it wrong, they do not indicate for any reason. Can you help me.
"Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Veterinary Appointment System” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:
"
http://veterinary.singster.net/
Demo Email: admin@gmail.com
Demo Password: 123123

You’d need to share your demo link if you want feedback

That said, generally speaking I can’t imagine any professional business let alone one in medicine, looking for / or using software from a stock marketplace, that will potentially be handling confidential information

It’s not just about an item being technically good enough - it has to also be suitable for the marketplace

so Sorry ,
My project URL: http://veterinary.singster.net/
Demo Email: admin@gmail.com
Demo Password: 123123

I am so sorry I arranged the information. Could you please try again?

Worth noting if the reviewer had the same issue we did then it wouldn’t have been reviewed

The app itself looks quite tidy but:

a) I still don’t think it is a suitable product for a stock marketplace

b) the styling is quite plain and simple and the material styling is not really suitable or relevant to a vet business (feels quite generic and could be any industry)

c) I get the reason it is like this, but a lot of the options are just a similar form with slightly adapted fields rather than working to distinguish areas

I guess they could not make a review because my login information was incorrect. What do you think about it?

If they could not login then 100% they would not review it

As above - it looks ok but it doesn’t look in anyway relevant to a vet business and I just don’t see a vet even looking for this type of app on a marketplace like this given the complexity and data considerations and the fact that there are many off the shelf mainstream tools designed specifically and more tailored for the purpose.

It would probably be better to broaden the appeal and diversify it and create versions for different businesses or applications and which old distinct differences and USP features

Thank you, I sent it again. If they do not accept, I will change the sector.