Why was my item rejected?

This is my first time using Codecanyon. This is my first installation. I have read the necessary documents, made arrangements according to the document. When I first applied, I never received an email (neither confirmation nor rejection), I applied again. After 4 hours, the first e-mail came to me after the. The statements in the mail were clearly harsh. Why did I get such a response, there is not even a message about why it was rejected.

"Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “GalaxyHell - Business Time Keeping System” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again. Here is the feedback from our review team:

Again. Unfortunately, I feel your item, in its current state, looks and behaves in a rather generic manner. With more unique features, I’d definitely be happy to take another look at this.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!"

It says “Again,” but I’ve never received an email. I even looked in the spam folder.

They have actually explained the situation. About the email notification, see the details below:

I am using CodeCanyon for the first time, I activated all of them when registering my Email settings via Codecanyon. I didn’t really get an e-mail.

I don’t understand what they mean. Can you help me?

Not sure what’s the problem but the emails from Envato may be blocked on your server.
There’s nothing we can do. You may need to contact Envato support to get some more help

Is the reason I was rejected because I sent the same files one more time?

You shouldn’t be sending the same file over again. Your uploads right may be removed if you keep doing it

So how can I contact envato?

Thank you. I still don’t understand why you were rejected. I don’t know your quality standards. For this reason, I don’t know for what reason the product I sent was rejected. I would appreciate it if you could inform me about this. Thank you for your interest.

Web site: timekeeping.galaxyhell.com

ID: admin
Pass: admin

@GalaxyHell I saw your demo. I have some suggestions for you. Please check:

1. Make admin panel interface better. You can try using sbadmin2 or stisla or so on.
  2. Use a framework (I suggest Laravel) instead of procedural PHP.
  3. Try to bring a nice one page or multi-page front end to add some features regarding the script.
  4. Bring some more options in the admin panel. I mean try to enlarge the system.

Thank you and good luck!

2 Likes

Much thanks to you. I actually fail to really see the reason why you were dismissed. I don’t have a clue about your quality norms. Hence, I don’t know why the item I sent was dismissed. I would see the value in it assuming that you could illuminate me about this. Much thanks to you for your advantage.

Hi,

1. Why your application showing ads on it ?
    Please find the attachment.

2. Which Admin panel you are using ?

Thank you