Why was my item rejected?

This is my item which I submitted to Auidojungle and which became rejected soon. I would like to get some feedback on what to improve for it not to be rejected afterwards. Here is the link:

2 Likes

Why was rejected?

I have no intention of offending the author but it’s the worst song I’ve ever heard.

This sounds like someone’s joke, I hope I’m not wrong.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

What exactly is that awful? Do you mean the quality of the sound or the music(the harmonies and the notes) itself?
Sorry for bothering you over such a piece of rubbish.

Sometimes, there is a very thin line between a musical disaster and a really inspired track. If you deliberately choose to write a chiptune arcade music, you need to do till the end.Go 8 bit. Rename it accordingly so the reviewer understands that the lofi quality is a deliberate choice.Cheers.Fun track😀

Not a joke.I am assuming you heard about the spitfire Westworld competition.Thousands of composers submitted their music for a cue in Westworld show, still the winner was a guy who was thinking outside the box.Despite the thing that the show is a great one, and the cue was an sf/action hollywood typical movie, he wrote some 8bit chiptune music. Is awful and amazingly inventive in the same time.Hilarious. Check the link below.

https://youtu.be/SSwWSqxuRD4

For me, the winner of the Spitfire contest is an amazing soundtrack but this track is not the case.(I repeat I have no intention of offending the composer)
It’s something that can’t be compared!!

Cannot agree more.But i am trying to be condescendent , not too judgemental. I cannot judge the song from the musical point of view. Too subjective and sensitive.