Why was it rejected ?

Im new member so I just wonder how the system works and I need some responses and feedbacks about this music.

I know it’s sound not good but I need some tips and advices for “Quality Requirements” in audiojungle

At least your ear for music is not so bad.

My advice, banal but, уou need to work more in the mix, and listen to more tracks of top authors in these categories.
You need to look more lessons in Youtube.

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:
First, you generally need to make high-quality music mixing. And then an understanding will come.
Anyway, I wish you good luck!

Thank you so much I wanted to ask it to hear something from an expert. Because I don’t have many people into making music around me and I’m sorry I missed that topic :slight_smile:

The first two things about the mix : more reverb on some instruments (drums are too dry and don’t blend with the rest and above all volume balance between instruments need a lot of improvement.

Be careful with samples repetition and exact same velocity between notes if you don’t want to get a fake/MIDI vibe to your track (exemple in your mix: the snare).

Overall it would needs to sound more real/organic to be accept in here. You will improve that with time for sure. :wink:

I like the vibe of the track.

I hope it helps! :smiley:

Thank you for feedback :slight_smile:

Hi,

Great job! I think a rhythm guitar filling in the gaps would go a long way for this track; something consistent to lead you from start to finish. I would also change out the bass and sax instruments, they sound very “General MIDIish”, and possibly the cymbals as well. If you don’t have the (free) Native Instruments Komplete Start collection, check out the factory selection band instruments included with it, it has a nice acoustic and electric bass, plus some nice drums that would sound good with your track.

Still, you’re a very good musician!

Best,

• nathan

Thank you so much for feedback I’m new on it so I’ll try my best :slight_smile: