Why video rejected?????? 😖

Good morning everyone,
I need help.
I tried to download this video but was rejected.

The mail reply said:

Unfortunately your submission Sydney is not ready for VideoHive and can not be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and / or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be Considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and can not be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Regrettably the Support and Quality Teams are Unable to offer a critique or feedback on your submission rejected.

Please see our Help Center for more information: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/204067134

Our Review Team also provided These comments:

This is a location Which requires a release to be featured in this way. Since it is the primary subject of this footage, we can not accept this shot without a valid property released.

it is a quality problem or release?
I tried to write to support and theoretically should not be a problem a release.
Can anyone help me figure out what I can improve?

Thank you

You have it explained below:

As there is Sydney Theater as primary subject it cannot be accepted without release form attached,

1 Like

I think that as reason @Plicha that he say don’t can make a video in australia. other country you can.

Meanwhile, thanks.
Then I wanted to add that I had written to the Envato team to ask for an explanation and was told that the problem was in the quality and not the failure to release.
At this point I do not know what to do and how to proceed. I have to give up? :cry:

Thank you