Why? this logo is reject

Please help anybody That is my item
body

I quite like the plane, although it could be refined a bit to look more streamlined and plane-like. It looks like one of those massive military cargo planes or something right now. :slight_smile: Probably the concept doesn’t quite work, as it seems like a cross between a photography concept and a travel concept.

Thanks… @Toivo-Media…
I will try for the best…

1 Like

There are a few things that don’t really look right, and I’ll try my best to describe them and give you some advice, but take into consideration that this is my personal opinion and nothing more.

First, I have to talk about the thing that bothers me a lot - the cuts on the 4 arrow signs. I understand why you had to add a little space between them, to look like there are four arrows pointing in all directions around the plane, that’s a nice touch.

The biggest problem I have with it is that if you look from a distance, it just looks like you have a diamond shape and on top of it a simple image with a plane, and the spaces between the arrow signs are just parts of the image on top of the shape. I know this wasn’t your intention, but this is pretty much like it looks like - the squared image of a plane on top of a colored diamond shape.

The second thing that bothers me is the “focus” word. This may have been the idea behind the logo, but because of certain reasons some people may be annoyed because it’s “focus” and not “Focus”, with a capital “F”.

And lastly, I again understand the reason behind putting the logo itself above the text “Travel & Tour Agency” text but the way it’s placed looks like you did your best to avoid symmetry. Of course that wasn’t your intention but that’s what it looks like.

Anyway, that’s pretty much my opinion. Take into consideration that my critique may not be the best, and some people who constantly upload logos on Graphic River may have a different opinion. See if you can ask one of those people.

Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks Brother… :smiley:

No problem :slight_smile: