Why this item got rejected? Can you someone help me to fix my problem?

hi pls next time post on bey one … thanks in advance
so here is what i have to say for these logos

first logo
for me the main reason for the rejection of this one is typo in a general way, as this is rather clean but lacking originality, variations and font combinations, no to mention that the tagline does not seem to be in the right proportion to me and that the is also too thin and hardly visible all the same, as such. In addition, the imbrication of both illustration and texts is not optimized. I would also underline that it would be better to connect the name of the logo with the theme, as , at this stage, hard to identify what is the link … a name like infinite fish or something like this would sound more connected …

second logo
i think that u have a bit of an issue as regard to the concept itself … i do not really manage to figure out what the kind of activity being interested in the kind of things that u mixed together … and , as u may understand, if they feel like that an item has no commercial potential, this is no need for them to accept it and make it take some space on servers … Moreover, as for the previous logo, there is too flat of a typo and the same thing to do apply for this one …

third logo
maybe u did not really realize about this but the rocket theme has overly used over the years and nowadays they have stated that they are not needing anything like this anymore This basically means that even if your logo was perfect, what is not happens, they would certainly reject it all the same … so i am sorry but , this is very unlikely that reworking your item is useful in anyway , in his case …
anyway, the global style is rathe “raw” and i guess that people could expect something more refined and worked out, with sort effects and so on, so that the illustration ultimately gets more relief indeed. Otherwise, the typo is as flat as flat does and text and illustration are failing to imbricate properly if u ask me … u are also using many colors - which is not welcome for all customers, depending on printing methods that they are planning to use - and the bottom line is that they are not particularly harmonious and matching with each other and that there is not much connection between both illustration and text parts indeed

last logo
quite frankly i do not see what is the concept related to this one and what it is supposed to stand for or what kind of activity the logo is supposed to be meant to … i think that this is very much of a problem, not only for customers, but also for u … in which category did u manage to classify this in the logo category? as for me i have no clue …
otherwise, the same typo issues are relevant for this one … and same goes with imbrication of text and illustration as well as connection in terms of colors …

1 Like

Thank you for your valuable comment :grinning:

u are welcome :slight_smile: i guess u have enough clues for u to take your item to the next level , so pls check the “solution” box , good work and good luck :slight_smile: