Why this flyer got hard rejeted ? How i can improved my Quality ???

hi for me u have all kind of problems with this design …
1- backgrund
sorry to say just that but i will tell u how i feel, this looks like u have been gathering items, putting them right next to each other without hanging to really generate some harmony and that items melt into each other , they are imbricating indeed …
2- global style
this is a bit messy . no doubt that u have tried to do your best to bring some work in here but honestly the combinations of stripes, circles and so on is rather disharmonious or at least u did not manage to handle it … this does not really create "an atmosphere " …
3- typo
sorry but this is flat at this stage and this gets even worse when u turn out to have the only font combo being not really woking so well … typo is essential here , expectations are high about it and u will be asked much of a work here since this is a main focus , u will need to have more variations, more decorations, more relief, more font combinations (i mena working ones) and more touches of originality than this …
4- hierarchy
hard to figure out why the date is bigger than the club name, in terms of branding this makes little sense and even without considering this , this makes little sense to have the name of the club, basically being reduced to the status of secondary information like other footer lines …
5- text positioning
i feel like the date is not necessarily super well placed and that it would have been more efficient and resulting in more harmony if the “music party” had been pushed upwards to free some space where to put the date , thus being placed between the main title and footer. About reading direction that would have more sense too, in my view
6- mixing things together
i believe that u should try to use adjustment layers , maybe the channel mixing one to make sure that the dark background pieces integrate more efficiently in the rest
7- choice of the model
for me the model is flat , when u are expected to have an outstanding an punchy central element being right in the focus point of the flyer

1 Like

Thank you so much @n2n44. I will try to improve the quality.

1 Like

u are welcome if u feel like u have clue enough for this, just check the “solution” box :slight_smile: good work and good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like