why this flyer got hard rejected ?

hi i find this rather nice, there is a real intention to bring some originality to the table, among other things, though, there are things that u definitely need to fix or could potentially improve, too
for me on elf the main problems here is the fact that central font that u have used are not working so very well , in my view , especially as you are using caps for the whole “party” word … the positioning could also be better , as well, if u ask me, trying not to have party overcoming so very much but rather imbricating without taking over so to speak
second of all in part of the serious things is that there seems to be a sort of discrepancy between the theme and the design and , in the first place, to be honest with u , i did not identify that this was labor day that we were dealing we … nothing is really indicating it but the central title and for me this is not the best choice for that matter
then, the cracks look a bit coming out of the blue , if u ask me … i do not see anything justifying them and they are rather tending to break harmony than any other thinsin my view, especially as they are not even …
shadows are lacking behind the speakers , on top of the dj
the date is not outstanding as it should be this is a rather important info , part of the what? where? when? if u wish that all deserve to be more valued …in this case it looks a bit lost in the middle of nowhere and not being the expected impact indeed …
same goes to a certain extent with the club name and in terms off branding this is a problem as , look, any customer buying your item will be likely to be willing their club in particular, not only the special night and , at this stage, the club name looks a bit like a secondary information rather than any other thing …
otherwise don’t think that the v shape in the back should better be turned sort of a violet color to have a more global color harmony?
finally there is a bit of a mistake when it comes to hierarchy as the time the party starts is bigger than the date , when this should rather be the other way around , logically …