why this Fashion flyer is rejected? please give me feedback... Thank You Friends

2 Likes

Learn about hierarchy, typography, white space, margins and alignments, composition. Your typography it’s all over the place. Also you cannot use real brands into your flyers.

2 Likes

Thank You…:slight_smile:

hi for me u have a variety of things to deal with. First of all, the global organization is rather messy and indeed there are some issues with alignment and spacing , which both turn out to be basic design principle. So this is a very bad idea to bring these mistakes to the table and , this alone, can justify the rejection. IN addition , the contrast of some text is definitely not always sufficient and u are sometimes a bit on the verge of violating a third design basic principle.IN addition , the font pairings are not pretty good and not working really super well. The hierarchy is also a bit weak as regard to the fact that not all the essential information (when, where, who and what) are all about. I believe that there is also an issue of global style, since, there is so very much graphic design left once the vignette and the main picture are taken out, which decreases a bit the commercial potential all the same. I am not sure about this issue, but i think that this is forbidden to display these famous brands, even only for previewing matters indeed. There is a small lack of finition that i could not too, bringing shadows and smoothing in this way the composition - making it more realistic too - would help. I also would like to emphasize that there is a discrepancy of colors , contrast and brightness between the model and the rest which tends to make the composition look fake very easily , thus u need to either adapt background font colors and so on to a sort of “retro style” and “faded colors” or u need to do the other way around in other words, making the model match more punchy colors from the rest of the flyer. U should also consider breathings a bit more, the “save 70%” is kind of too close tfrom the edge and for that matter tend not to get the full impact that it could enjoy and also give people the feeling of a “choking area”. I guess that “fashion sale”'s logo is supposed to be the infinite sign , indeed , if so i recommend that u spend some time to create a decent professional looking logo and that u even more importantly place it where this is given a good impact - according to the z-shape reading process " and the impact zones resulting from it - so somewhere close to the middle or top left or bottom right sections …