Why this CV/Resume template is rejected? Please help

Your Resume set is too basic and a little bit outdated. Microsoft Office Suite includes free templates similar with your design. Try to be more creative. Also do not include logos in your icon’s pack.

1 Like

Nothing in this world is outdated. Everything comes back in time. Cycle of life. Thank you for your time.

If you think you will sell with your item I will never give you my opinion. But you first you need to get approved.

1 Like

I agree the design feels basic, outdated and overcrowded; but regardless the fundamentals like typography, spacing, hierarchy, margins etc.are, with respect, way off

1 Like

I just tried to explain him based on my experience here to be patient and learn how to approach a rejection,

1 Like

Earlier I got rejection on my another work and there was no explanation in the mail body. This time I didn’t get any true facts of rejection in the mail body as well. If I don’t know what are the problems, then I can not correct myself and will do wrong again, again and again.

I just needed true facts of this rejection and now I know from above discussion. I will correct these issues in my next submission. Thanks @charlie4282 and @DesignSomething for your valuable time. Cheers