Why this corporate track doesn't bring sales?

Hi, fellows! I’m discouraged. Almost one month after approving - any sales. Why? May be problems are in sound/mixing/promotion? Please, take a moment to give me your opinion. Thanks to everyone! :slight_smile:
Inspiring

The main problem , especially with corporate tracks, is that there are milions of corporate tracks like this one. If you type inspiring in the search menu, 100000 tracks with that name will come out, and your track will probably be on the 147th page.
Maybe you should try to be more descriptive, like ‘‘corporate inspiring technology’’ , or something like that.
There is no accurate answer for that question , and if there is , you should ask @pinkzebra, @AurusAudio or @LumenMedia !!! :slight_smile: hehe
I hope you’ll find your answer !

1 Like

Real nice composition, It could be a little more invigorating as it loses a bit of momentum the further it gets in, but I think its mostly down to bad luck that it has no sales so try not to focus on it too much, keep uploading stuff like this and you will get sales in the future and also improve with each track!

Hi! Listen your track) There are many corporate tracks that hasn’t sales. You need to understand that not every track will get sales.

P.s. Track very similar to soundarround “inspiration” :grinning:

1 Like

I have the same problem. Don’t get discouraged, keep uploading and one song can change everything for you… :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Echobrainz, Somebody said me that one word in track’s name is better for AJ searching engine. :confused: But I’m not sure…
Yes, you’re right. There are too many corporate tracks on AJ. :slight_smile:
Thanks for answer! :wink:

@MarvinBlueProductions, Thank’s a lot! I hope the problem is only in bad luck. :slight_smile:

@LuckyBlackCat Yes, I was inspired by soundaround, but I didn’t copy his item. :wink:
Ok. May be it’s better to do more tracks than spend time thinking about why it doesn’t have sales.

@WaveToys Thanks a lot ( for everybody ) for being so kind and positive! Wish you a looooooot of sales!

1 Like

Well, it’s basically the same track with some notes moved around, but soundaround’s mixing is much better. Your track has the exact same function/use in a corporate project so buyers would just by soundaround’s track instead.

Not agree about “some notes moved around”, but… So, mixing isn’t good. What a problem in mixing? And thank you for your opinion. :slight_smile:

Well, compare to soundaround’s track and it sounds warmer, “rounder” and fuller and it fits better in the background. Less harsh high frequencies and smooth low frequencies.

Don’t be upset - it’s a very overloaded category. Something like 200-300 tracks come on stock every day, so buyers, probably, couldn’t find your track.

@Flumen Man, thank you so much for your critique! I’ll try be better in mixing next time. Or, may be, will try to remix this one.

@Mr_S Thanks. Yes, you’re right, man. :blush:

hello BeardMusicStock,

why the track doesn’t have any sales (even though the track is well executed and transmit the same message and feelings as some of the top sellers’ tracks)?
The answer is simple: do an “inspiring” search on AJ and see where your track is positioned. It is up to you to bring traffic to your track beause as we all know, in terms of “inspiration” only best sellers sell and the chance for some new track to gain momentum is pretty small.

Best wishes

Hello, @MARiAN! Thank you! May be next time I’ll try to find not so popular name.
Best wishes to you and everybody!

Welcome:

1 Like

I mention one thing that may be can help you. I think that all sounds good… before 53sec, where i have changed the bass and kick drum rhytm. I think corporate track love standart 4/4 beat (if it’s not something special, and you want to pick it out). But in my opinion you have broken the conception off clean and calm:innocent: track. Hope it will help

Thanks a lot, @Sokolovsky! Every opinion and every word helps me! :slight_smile: