Why themeforest hard rejected my html template..?

Hi to all

My item is hard rejected, why? please help me.

Demo: http://cleandesign.wdominus.com/cleancard/

Sorry, you are far away. Font combination and font size looks vary bad. There is a lot more - I am talking about design part.

And google ads in footer? Really? Don’t do that any more.

I am new on themeForrest…can you give me details on that section that i change it.
please help me?

Hi,

Thanks for asking your question at Envato forum.

you have done a job that true but your item are not ready for themeforest cause common design that are already exist on themeforest enough.typography hierarchy, visual hierarchy, spacing & alignment issue etc.

my suggest try to create more unique & aesthetic design for Envato Themeforest

Thanks

Hi

Please study more on trending Items of this market. You have to improve UI, have to put some premium design. So don’t worry just spend some more times on the market to know the quality standard.

There is no alternative to know the Market standard first. I really appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating This Item.
Best of luck for your next submit.

Thanks

how can i slove that issue any Suggestion for me.that my template is perfect for review.

that is a process that depend on your experience. how quick you can recover yourself & make good design.
Need to study/Research about that form success author.

Hi

if it is your first Item on this market then I would like to say please ignore Animation effect or use very small amount animation. Because any mistake about animation can make your Item got hard reject.

Best of luck.

Thanks

Yes this is my first item on this market.
Thanks for suggestion