Why theme purchase code doesn't work?

My Purchase code for the Grandconf dosen’t work to activate revslider, why?
I need a working one

Hey @najlaaeyes,

No worries, this is totally normal. You do not need to activate those plugins in order to use them. In fact, I’d recommend against activating them at all.

Usually activating a plugin only means enabling automatic updates directly from the plugin’s developer. In this case, you don’t want to receive updates from the plugin’s developer, because they may break your website. Instead, you want to receive plugin updates from the theme’s author so they can ensure each update is compatible with their theme.

Your theme’s author may provide updates to those plugins along with updates to the theme itself.

More info here:

1 Like

Thanks for Fast Reply

1 Like

but I do want a working one please so I can download the demo

Hi @najlaaeyes

I’ll be happy to clear this for you. I totally agree with @baileyherbert

Theme Bundled plugins do not have their own licenses. This means they cannot be activated
for updates.

All bundled plugins update responsibility is the theme’s author. So you can safely ignore any plugin activation messages. Just always download the theme latest version to get latest update plugins.

You can check this Help article:

Thanks

If you mean a demo from the theme, then this should be included as part of the demo content.

If you mean demo as in one of the generic RevSlider ones then these are not typically included in bundled packs. You coudl try reaching out to the author but there’s no guarantee they will be able to provide it.

1 Like

I solved it Thanks All :grin:

i need to reinstall my theme houzez, My Purchase code for the houzez dosen’t why?