Why the product listed for sell on CodeCanyon, automatically disappears after 3-4 days?

Is there any BUG on CodeCanyon auther/sell dashboard https://codecanyon.net/author_dashboard
Why the product listed for sell on CodeCanyon, automatically disappears after 3-4 days without any notification? I have uploaded my item 3 to 4 times it was always showing under Review, and suddenly disappeared every time after 3-4 days… Its really annoying, you upload product with hardwork and it disappears without notification…

Hi @muhammad-07,

If you didn’t receive the Item review notification email (you should to check spam/junk as well), then check your email settings (Settings => Email Settings) in Envato market Dashboard Settings, is there a check mark for Item review notifications.

Sometimes email can go in spam, so need to check inbox, spam, junk as well.

Thanks

Thank you @mgscoder, I have checked in my spam, nothing there, However I have enabled email notification now as you suggested, let’s see now. Thanks again for your quick response.
Regards
Muhammad B.

Hello
It happened to me before
Send a message to support, they will send you a notification of the disappearance and make sure that the item is in Hidden Items
If it’s in Hidden Items, you got a soft rejection