Why the fonts available ONLY have 50 pages = 1200 fonts? there should be much more if there are more than 5000

Hello, I have Envato elements subscription and when you go to the fonts category is put that there are more than 5000 fonts available, but there is a very big problem, you can ONLY view and download just 1200 of them because there is ONLY available 50 pages of fonts, I mean that each page have 8 x 3 = 24 x 50 pages = 1200 fonts.

Please can you be so kind to tell how can I see ALL the fonts available and not just the first 50 pages?

Why it stops at page 50 when there should be much more pages if there are available really more than 5000 fonts?

Please, Where are all the other thousands of fonts that are beyond the first 1200 fonts available in 50 pages?

To test it to see what I mean, go to page 2, and then on the URL link change the number 2 to number 50, and you will taken to page 50, and then you can not go to page 51 or any further

I do not know if this is an error from the website or how can I see all the fonts available.

I have seen that this also happens to the Addons category where you can also see ONLY 1200 addons on 50 pages and not anymore although is told that there are 1800 addons and also happens to Photos category where is put that you can see thousands of photos, and is not true at all, as you can ONLY see the first 50 pages photos and nothing else

Thanks very much for any help

Best regards

Same on the marketplace, but there you get 60 pages. I believe the reasoning is that if you’re getting more then 50 or 60 pages of results, then you probably need to fine tune your search slightly by adding a filter or a keyword or two. I’m not aware that they have any plans to change that.

Was there nothing suitable in the first 1200?

1 Like

You can check this reply:

1 Like

Thanks very much for the answer, although I does not help to solve the problem, and worse that it is told that it intentional will not be fixed !!
Does people that is going to pay for a subscription know this big limitation ?
I offer below some possible alternatives

Sorry that I do not understand how is this possible that is intentional and it will not be fixed, and the only option available is that I change and refine the search. Please could you be so kind to explain more in detail what is technical problem and reason for this so I can understand it?

sometimes may be silly to make a refined search, because what happens if I want to see all the Decorative fonts available? 1988 fonts, and you can only see 1200
and if I want to see the Script and handwritten, would be impossible as there are 3831 fonts and you can´t see beyond the newest 1200 fonts, or the 1200 most popular ones.

I really do not understand it, why is then offering 5983 fonts when the reality and real truth is that you can ONLY see 1200 fonts in a search, and this is not told when you are going to subscribe.
________________ _ _ _ . ________________ _ _ _ . ________________ _ _ _ . _______

POSSIBLE ALTERNATIVES TO THIS

Please, can you be so kind to ask the developers if any of these options could be possible?

I may understand that it may not be possible to put unlimited pages, but could please, explain why just only 50?

Why not put 100 pages instead of 50 pages?

If the technical problem is the number of pages, it could be also possible to add an additional option to show MORE ITEMS IN EACH PAGE
so then if instead of 24 items per page, you could show 48 items in each page, or even 72 items per page, so then this would really help much and be able to show much more results in the same number of pages.

Another option is to activate temporarily by the user a longer search so it would be possible to go beyond 1200 items and then it would go back to the 50 pages limit.
________________ _ _ _ . ________________ _ _ _ . ________________ _ _ _ . _______

It seems like false advertising

I feel that is like cheating, In the photos category is put for example that you can see more than 18.000 photos of a single category but this is false and wrong, because the real truth is that you can ONLY see 50 pages of the photos, and the same happens with addons and others.

Compare Google search to Envato search is wrong and is not the same

You can not compare google search to a envato elements search, as it is really very different thing, and you would surely find the result you want in the first pages, and is much easier to search as you know what you want, but this is not the case here, because searching for something in envato elements is much different, and one important thing is that you are not paying to use google

**SpaceStockFootage wrote **
Was there nothing suitable in the first 1200?

Is not that I did not find something suitable, I may have found something, but is that I want to see what are all the options available and is better to be able to see the whole category if you may want and is not limiited by the search engine.

Thanks very much for any possible additional explanation and if it could be possible to add more items to each page or add more pages.

Best regards

with respect I would like to share an example of google search if you search with keyword ‘web’ google will get 18,050,000,000 results in search but when you will try to reach the last page you will see google will not allow more than 36 pages mean you will not be bale to see not more than 360 search results. Actually this is just a technique so that visitors can make a better search to find their choice.

Deleted

Thanks for answering, but as I said before in my previous post is wrong to compare Google and Envato Elements, as they are very different things and not comparable.

Please could you be so kind to ask to the developers about what I have put above of the alternative way to fix it, perhaps adding more items in each page if the number of pages can not be rised?

Thanks for any possible help

best regards

Here is a copy of what I did put above about google search

Compare Google search to Envato search is wrong and is not the same

You can not compare google search to a envato elements search, as it is really very different thing, and you would surely find the result you want in the first pages, and is much easier to search as you know what you want, but this is not the case here, because searching for something in envato elements is much different, and one important thing is that you are not paying to use google

Hi

I was not comparing just would like to mention about how to make better search experience with appropriate keywords so that visitors don’t need to check with all exist Items instead can use more appropriate keywords search to get less items (within 50 pages mean 1200 saerch results).

Please contact Elements Support and let them know. They are the right team to check your concerned.

Thanks