why stop buying my designs. :'(

Why do buyers stop buying any of my designs? last week they were buying my designs it lasted 2 days …
Does that mean that I lack the highest quality of my design?

Please give me better advice, thank you.

1 Like

now many people have bad sales

1 Like

No Jeri - many of us have the same situation in this month… both on the market and elements. Hard time - so don’t worry - your works are ok, they are not the issue here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much to all :slight_smile:

I understand…

Regards.

1 Like

@JeriTeam in your profile, here on forum, you have a link that’s directing people to another user account? Are you sure this is not a mistake?

1 Like

Yes, I already remove link erikaivo sorry…

Don’t remove it. Add both :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please don’t get worried. Sometimes if things are not good you might face a decline in sales. Also i consider it not a justification.

I am a trending author and have sold more than 1600+ items on Envato market but ever since covid19 have spread and financial position of many individuals and business is no good. I have faced a massive decline in my sales. Even though all of my products and services are ranking high in search engines and no matter which keyword you search out “you will see my product ranking at top in google”
some high ranking keywords of my products are mentioned below just check out
I.e
1- “WP SMS”
2- “sms marketing plugin”
3- “nimble ads”
4- “sms plugin”
5- “twilio sms plugin”
etc etc
The purpose of sharing these keywords is just motivation that with my custom programming and scripting i have also promoted my products and in fact the first month results were pretty much impressive. I used to get even 7-8 sales a day but slowly and steadily the graph tends to decline. But no worries because i know it will be again back on track

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: I understand u

Regards.

most welcome

1 Like