Why speed is slow??

Hi Users,
I have recently purchased a Fleurdesel Theme from Envato element for my website. But after using it I realize that my website speed is comparatively slow as compared to the previous one. Remember I was using GenratePress previously.

This has not ended here, yesterday my two pages become too slow and looked like they are hanging. Because I have some traffic on that pages, I rapidly changed the theme to the previous one. As I have paid for Fleurdesel Theme, now I want the error to be resolved.

Someone told me that my website is not compatible with this theme and I have to make some changes to the setting.

Please if you could take a look at the website and tell me what I have to do now.

Your help and suggestions will be really appreciated!!

Thanks!!

I was just seeking help for a recently purchased theme for my website. If you are not willing to help, no problem! Do your work, I have not stopped to answer me!!! Someone other might help me.

If you need free support, you need to contact the author for it. If you’re hoping someone would get involved to fix your problem, keep your expectations lower as this is beyond helping. It’s a job

1 Like

I was just seeking help for a recently purchased theme for my website. If you are not willing to help, no problem! Do your work, I have not stopped to answer me!!! Someone other might help me.

I’m willing to help you if you’re willing to pay for the time I spend :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi, Slow loading multiple reasons is there.

1. server
  2. Internet
  3. Images
  4. CSS & Js
  5. unwanted plugins & unwanted scripts

You can check and compress images and css and js files then automatically speed increase.