Why some approved PSD's design missing minimum quality requirements ?

hello.
All authors

I see in themefores there was a problems with different reviewers . how they approve psd without minimum quality requirements.

I design some things lots better then this and got rejection back to back 5 psd’s and today also i got reject lot better then this psd.s and every time reviwer give me same NOTE:

“Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.”

is this note is correct then I just want to know how this PSDs get approval.

[MOD: Removed calling out other files and/or authors]

Better than this PSD’s are rejected in marketplace not only my other autors psd also.
here is my rejected psd link that i got rejection today and i cover all quality parameters that themeforest needs…
all this :
" Unique Fully Layered PSD Files with Layer Styles.,Index Page Style,Well Organized layers makes it very easy to update,Blog Pages,Category Grid & List view,Shopping Category,Active and Hover stats are included.Based on Twitter Bootstrap (1170px),Guides are included in PSD,Responsive design,Unique and Modern Style,Free Fonts used,Contact Us page,Coming soon page,Parallax Section. etc…"

http://d.pr/i/d1KS
http://d.pr/i/19U4a

How authors handle this matter ? the get every time parmanent rejected reply on email.

"Unfortunately your submission Best Pest Professional & Local Pest Control Theme isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies. "

Any other author also face this type of rejection problem then please give positive comment.

No, your design is not a lot better that PSDs you have provided. Especially since most of them have beed approved in summer and since you’ve provided us with just home page. Stop ranting and get back to work. You will get there eventually, but you need to take a step back and look critically on your design, not just on design of other people.

1 Like