Why should this template be rejected?

Hi Why should this template be rejected?
Demo: https://am9.ir

Hello!

With respect, Your product is far from quality standards.
You need to keep learning and more practice. Check out latest approved products in market.

1 Like

New user interface design to suit his existing Asian taste What changes do you need?

This product uses Redux framework and has a new and attractive interface that uses fully optimized coding. Also announced in the forum this product can be approved. Please explain the reason for rejection This is a very new interface

With respect this is not even close.

• It’s completely broken on a phone

• Design and styling are very antiquated and basic

• No visible premium execution or features

• Code doesn’t validate

• Pretty sure that several of the images you are using are not licensed

The best advice anyone can offer is to spend some time refining your design and coding skills and look at the standards and attention to detail in popular items already for sale which will give you an indication of what to aim for.

1 Like

few countries have their different design styles but still its not anywhere near to themeforest quality standards.

you asked for feedback but you are acting like you know everything.

Do some research on new template quality and standards you will know the reasons.

1 Like
  1. The logo is not very nice and it’s super-low resolution.
  2. About Us and Contact Us are not vertically aligned with the little diamonds.
  3. FAQ doesn’t have a little diamond at all for some reason.
  4. The search bar is virtually invisible.
  5. The 0 is too close to the $.
  6. The envelop thing next to it isn’t horizontally aligned.
  7. The person and the heart icons should have equal spacing from the ‘before buying’ box.
  8. If Mobile is capitalised then laptop should as well.
  9. Options under Mobile are almost centre-aligned. Options under Laptop aren’t.
  10. Microsoft goes onto an additional line for some reason, lacks consistency.
  11. Inconsistent capitalisation on the brands
  12. Text over the main image is barely visible and the font could be better.
  13. The logo you put over the images is low resolution and poorly placed - needs more padding.
  14. The main left image is not vertically aligned with the smaller image on the right.
  15. These images at the top have standard corners… all the rest have rounded corners?

That’s just what I came up with from the top half of the first page and I’ve never designed a website in my life. Sorry dude, but this really does need a complete overhaul. I mean, you can’t seriously be suggesting that the icons in your footer (where there’s virtually no padding whatsoever so that the text almost overlaps the icons) are attractive, fully optimised and suited to Asian tastes?

Accept this isn’t going to be approved, take it on the chin and head back to the drawing board. Never give up, never surrender.

1 Like

Really thank you all for taking the time to guide me and second for helping me fix the issues Thanks to all who responded, both those who responded harshly and those who aimed to guide me I will make the changes you have made and resubmit after sharing.
Thank You

Hello again
Please re-check the site and if there is something that you do not listen to
demo
thank you

I’m not seeing any significant changes from the last version.

The things you said have changed!

Are you sure?! Let’s go through them…

• The logo is not very nice and it’s super-low resolution.

You’ve just changed it to a different logo that doesn’t look very nice and is super low resolution.

• About Us and Contact Us are not vertically aligned with the little diamonds.

Fixed

• FAQ doesn’t have a little diamond at all for some reason.

You’ve just got rid of it entirely! What is people want and FAQ?

• The search bar is virtually invisible.

Fixed… but has it moved? The dollar value and the content box aren’t vertically aligned with the search box, the logo and the menu options.

• The 0 is too close to the $.

Not fixed.

• The envelop thing next to it isn’t horizontally aligned.

Not fixed

• The person and the heart icons should have equal spacing from the ‘before buying’ box.

Not fixed.

• If Mobile is capitalised then laptop should as well.

Not fixed.

• Options under Mobile are almost centre-aligned. Options under Laptop aren’t.

Fixed.

• Microsoft goes onto an additional line for some reason, lacks consistency.

Fixed

• Inconsistent capitalisation on the brands

Not Fixed.

• Text over the main image is barely visible and the font could be better.

Fixed, but you’ve just got rid of it. Most people will still want some kind of text option.

• The logo you put over the images is low resolution and poorly placed - needs more padding.

Not fixed.

• The main left image is not vertically aligned with the smaller image on the right.

You’ve just got rid of it, so it’s fixed, but now the images below aren’t vertically aligned to the left.

• These images at the top have standard corners… all the rest have rounded corners?

Still the same, but I guess that was low priority.

And you’ve changed the bits at the bottom in the header, but they’re still wrong… the spacing between the icons and the text has increased, but you’ve got three different distances and none of the icons are vertically aligned. There’s also more alignment issues where you’ve moved around the top images.

So yeah, you’ve addressed quite a few of the issues, but definitely not all of them. And my list wasn’t a checklist to get it approved… it was just things that were objectively wrong. Things that meant it would automatically be rejected before you even get on to the more subjective things like overall style and design. That’s why I said to accept that it wasn’t going to get approved and that it needs a complete overhaul.

And sorry to say it, but if you didn’t see those things as an issue, and were happy to submit the design as something you feel was of a high standards and good enough to get approved… you’ve got a lot of work ahead of you before you get something approved.