WHY? Rejection- looking for Your opinions :)

Hey, do U have any ideas why this one got rejected?

Hey :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t3:

Just keep going, I think that your work is good but now the situation is too competitively
I wish you will get it!

Cheers :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

Thanks but what do U mean by keep going? Upload the same composition again?

Wow… I see no reason why this would be rejected. Tough times in the Jungle!

1 Like

Thank You! :slight_smile: What with these tough times? Is AJ changing some rules?

Dunno if it’s changing rules so much as it’s just super competitive now. I just had 2 hard rejects in a row (one today :frowning: ) and it’s stuff that is better than I currently have on my profile (IMO i guess). It’s definitely frustrating/disheartening.

AJ submission process takes way more time than other market places, and their approval process is longer, and I have a way lower acceptance rate than other market places… And to be quite honest, the earnings/split is less than other market places… makes me wonder why I bother some days for sure.

1 Like

Yes, I too think AJ is rejecting a lot of tracks, but it doesn’t make sense to me: if they want to cut some of their growth (I mean not to have a gazillion tracks) they should first remove tracks that haven’t sell for the last 2 years (just an idea of mine), before rejecting perfectly right sounding new tracks… like this: https://soundcloud.com/davidedondimusic/relaxing-groove As Robert said, I have tracks older and worse sounding in my portfolio than this new track I came up with… I could understand this kind of rejections if AJ wanted to go super elite high quality compositions… but really this is a market for Youtubers

1 Like

Ok so the point is that nobody knows how their politics works :smile: Great :wink: Looks like there is no need to wonder and just keep creating. Like Presto said. I would add that not necessarily for AJ.