Why rejected my flyer design.

Personally I like your flyer. There are few things that can be improved.

1. Do not use effects on event information because it become hard to read.
  2. Rework spacing and alignments between text lines.
  3. Be consistent with light angle and shadows to achieve depth
  4. Make the title bigger and add some highlights
  5. Rearrange the secondary elements based on diagonal to create a dinamic composition.
  6. Add some highlights on main element

i feel the same as @DesignSomething indeed but for me i see different things to fix …

1- central shape
this is a xmas flyer buddy … your tree look like this is really not connected with the subject , plus the style is definitely too simple and quite frankly your item would look better even with a rather simple shape like this and these colors with the more triangular kind of tree …

2- lay out
there is much that i like about the general style, the colors in particular and the effects on texts though the orgaization is not balanced at this is stage, u have everything gathered in the central axis and basically nothing on sideways … u need to find a way to “dress” both sides … this is not the easiest part but if u manage to do u will undoubtedly take your item to the next level …

3- hierarchy
this is a rather small point as a small issue , but u definitely must increase the size of the name of the club … this is one of the most essential pieces and this must prevail , think about it , u are a club owner and u want to buy a flyer that values the name of your place … not to mention that people that are being addressed they want main info to spring out …

4- titles
all what design something is true , u can follow what he told u …

5- shadows
well , apart from the shadows of the titles , the other ones look too “raw” they need to be refined either for placement, shape and opacity …

6-ribbons
just get rid of them or rework them , since, as such , they are just ruining what u have done … u need them to be more detailed, instead of having flat illustrations, and u need to drop shadows under so that it looks more realistic …