Why queue length grows at a given time on audiojungle?

celebrations
music
musicpacks
musickits
item-feedback

Why queue length grows at a given time on audiojungle?
It is also worth noting the restriction 5 an item. Please share any information. Sorry advance for my English!:disappointed_relieved:

Easy! At this very moment you can read this on the header of the AJ front page: “482,958 tracks and sounds from our community of musicians and sound engineers.” Tomorrow, at the same very time, you’ll read a different number, so you’ll know how many tracks were reviewed in 24 hours!

For number of different reasons,if reviewer gets sick it’s a problem for the queue,gets on holiday also a problem,increasing number of tracks a problem…etc,so a little deviation is enough to grow the review days…Cheers

You’ll then know only how many tracks that have been accepted. I’m sure that for every accepted tracks there are 2,3,4 or more tracks that are rejected.

Yes, you’re right! I should have said ‘you’ll have an idea of how many tracks are being reviewed every day, based on the quantity of new tracks being approved.’ That should be the correct sentence!

I didn’t mean to correct you, only wanted to emphasize your point :grinning:
It would be interesting to know what percentage of submitted tracks get accepted and rejected.

But I thank you for correcting me! Sometimes our minds are foggy, mate! :smiley:

ok then, you’re welcome :wink: