Why products with new ideas are rejected by Codecanyon ?

Hi guys.

It’s very time to see this, especially for users whose products have been rejected.
All products that are made by this users has the new appearance and new ideas are rejected by codecanyon. Why??
But products with duplicate appearance are quickly accepted.
I really wonder.

In parts such as themeforest, photodune, graphicriver, audiojungle, everything is well verified and well done.
But it’s better to look at the codecanyon, a completely unnatural mode is in progress.

I asked you, dear director, how many people are in the reviews codecanyon department and how long are they doing their job? Two years ago, codecanyon, like other parts, was quite normal, but recently an unthinkable problem is in progress.

1 Like

There could be any number of technical or asthetic reasons - do you have any examples?

I’ll show you a nice example.

Go to the topics that users have created to refuse their products.

Look at all the products of these users.

I’m sure you will understand well

In parts such as themeforest, photodune, graphicriver, audiojungle, everything is well verified and well done.
But it’s better to look at the codecanyon, a completely unnatural mode is in progress.

I asked you, dear director, how many people are in the reviews codecanyon department and how long are they doing their job? Two years ago, codecanyon, like other parts, was quite normal, but recently an unthinkable problem is in progress.

Why products with new ideas are rejected by Codecanyon?

They’re not. Well, the reason for rejection is never for having new ideas.

1 Like

When you look at these topics, you will often find that the 90% developer has stopped everything. Now I have nothing to do with the consequences of this discussion. My only question is, why is this abnormal occurrence in the codecanyon?

Looking at all the rejection threads in the last two weeks, and there are some extremely valid reasons for rejection (not going to call them out individually)

• There are a couple of nice concepts but the execution is incomplete or not premium.
  • Another with a very confusing layout and purpose
  • One exclusive author already offering the item elsewhere
  • An item that uses copyrighted material (which is clearly forbidden)

With respect to everyone, there are a lot of conspiracy theories on all marketplaces about Envato rejecting people for just being a new author etc. but more often than not there is a valid reason

You have pointed out a good point that all of this is just for one thing. (Product Problem description)

Are the monitoring sections on the products so tired that they can not even have 2 lines about the problem to the person.
Are these people trustful to you to monitor a BIG product?

Yes.

If they are reliable, then it’s better to go back to the first post, what’s the abnormal thing in the codecanyon that does it?

Yes, they are and in terms of not giving feedback -

aside from the delays from even given minor feedback, if you look back in the forums there are numerous calls for help from people who have not only been given feedback but also links to further advice.

If authors do not understand feedback even when given links to tutorials, then they won’t be able to action it, which makes the process futile.

If authors demonstrate that they have a good grasp on fundamentals and can get close to approval then they get soft rejections and feedback, as they have proven that they should be able to take that advice and execute solutions.

Your letter is completely correct and I accept it.

if you look at the topics, most of the products come with new ideas and their quality is also perfect!

If I could get a very big list of products that are has very problem and published on the site, I would show you and ask why these products have been published.But I will never do this !

At the end I say.
friends, Make products with new ideas and great quality. Then send the product, and wait to see what happens, then send a product without any new ideas, just with a great quality. At the end you will understand … yeh .Try it, I’m sure you’ll see the truth :slight_smile:

You are absolutely right. If an item is great then it will be approved.

1 Like