Why product get Hard Rejected which is created from the clone of my previous submission?

Hi Author,
I need help and sugggestions for my product which are getting hard rejected every time.

** Case 1:**
	This is the product "Woo Smart Zoho Integrator" that is already submitted by me and is approved after multiple soft rejection issue

So this is fine as per codecanyon standard
		https://codecanyon.net/item/woo-smart-zoho-integrator/33663817
	This product send WooCommerce data to Zoho

Now, I would like to create one more product with same concept
	I would like to make a product which send WooCommerce data to Teamgate (CRM)

So, I cloned above product and change the slugs, variables and changed the ZOHO API integration with Teamgate API integration and named "WooCommerce to Teamgate"

I tried to keep both "WooCommerce to Zoho" and "WooCommerce to Teamgate" active to check the conflict and solved all the conflicts

After that I have submitted to codecanyon and they hard rejected after 2 days

Is this anything wrong I have done to make product having same concept from my product?

**Case 2:**
	This is the product "Contact Form 7 - Teamleader CRM Integration" that is purchased by me to created one product with the similar concept
		https://codecanyon.net/item/contact-form-7-teamleader-crm-integration/22571617

I have go through the code and found the flow, now instead of Teamdleader CRM, I would like to integrate Teamgate CRM.

So, I cloned above product and change the slugs, variables and changed the Teamleader API integration with Teamgate API integration and named "Contact Form 7 - Teamgate CRM Integration"

I tried to keep both "Contact Form 7 - Teamleader CRM Integration" and "Contact Form 7 - Teamgate CRM Integration" active to check the conflict and solved all the conflicts

After that I have submitted to codecanyon and they hard rejected within a moment.

Is this anything wrong I have done to make product having same concept from another codecanyon product?

Is there anyone in the codecanyon community to help me with this?
I don’t think case 1 is wrong at any cost. Please share your view.