why our item got hard rejected - Please advice

Please tell us why our one of the product streaming application - linkwellrtc get hard rejected & why isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward. Because of this, why won’t we re-submit this item again.

Here is the demo link
https://linkwellsystems.com:3001/
email: admin@mail.com
password:123456

The design looks outdated and unfinished.

• The first thing I see is a wall of images. It’s not immediately obvious what this is supposed to be.
  • Displaying titles and info on hover is okay in some cases, but in this case, it’d be much easier to navigate if that information was always displayed under the image thumbnails.
  • The organization is pretty messy. Some images are larger than others, causing the columns to shift around. This can be useful for portfolio pages, but when displaying a grid of live broadcasts it becomes messy and confusing.
  • User profile pages are bare. I would expect to get some more info, such as a description about the user.
  • In the live chat you seem to be missing usernames. I think it would also be a good idea to be able to click on users in the chat to visit their profile, message them directly, reply to them in the live chat, etc. There’s no interaction at all in the chat, can’t even highlight text.

Overall there’s a lot of work that needs to be done. A perfect example of many features and design would be Twitch. It being one of the largest live streaming services in the world, they have set a standard for what people expect.