Why not able to install the purchased plugin on wordpress?

I had two questions:
1, I had problems to upload the plugins into my wordpress. Every time I uploaded,I always showed failed. Also I had trouble to get contact to the support team to find out why it happend!
2, I checked my purchase invoice and wonder why it charged me 6month support without showing it in my bill before I pay. It is like invisible costs which I had no idea about it!

1. it’s hard to advise without more info as to what was wrong

2. it’s not a hidden cost as support is included by default with all purchases and you can’t choose to not have it - the invoices are just very transparent about the split of the costs

Hi

please unzip the full download then you will get another zip which one is the main plugin file. you have to install that one from Plugins => Add New

If you need author support you can check the following article.
How to contact an author:

Thanks

You can check attached file so would understand better!
PLUGIN failed|690x256

please unzip the full download then you will get another zip which one is the main plugin file. you have to install that one from Plugins => Add New

As @mgscoder said - that sounds like you may be trying to install the entire download and not just the relevant plugin folder

Yes possiblity,I will try again!
But when I purchase the plugin, why it did not show the list of the cost so at least I can check and uncheck the service I need instead of package service which I donot need?

The breakdown you see are not optional parts. You don’t have the choice to select or not any part of it

when you will purchase any item then you will get 2 invoices:
one for the product and another for the product support for the first 6 months. Actually first 6 months support included with all purchased item (if the product is supported by the product author). So, you will not be able to deselect the support part.

Ok I see, thanks very much for your help! I think I have solved the problem by now!
Appreciate for the help again!

1 Like

By the way,may I ask if the plugin is not good to use, is that possible I can cancel and ask for refund instead?

If you are eligable to get a refund then you can request for refund. Can I Get A Refund is an explantion of the refund policy, requirements, process and a button linking to the refund request form.

Ok thanks a lot for your help.I got it !
As the woobe bulk editor is not very familiar how to use it, besides i am looking for some function and still not find it, hope soon can get solved. Otherwise I may consider for refund.

Thanks!