Why My wordpress theme reject?

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Decho - Car Repair & Mechanic WordPress Theme” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the feedback from our review team:

Unfortunately ‘WordPress’ has higher standards in terms of aesthetics. An approved design in other categories does not guarantee an approval under ThemeForest’s WordPress category.

Live link

Presumably you have consent from the figma/html authors to convert it and submitted proof?

What’s the connection to the theme used here http://www.imperialkings.biz/ if you are an exclusive author and not currently selling any items?

@charlie4282 I checked imperialkings.biz as you said it’s not true because they used Astra theme and elements pro Elementor kits plugins, you check it as well from the source code. maybe they download “Decho - Car Repair & Mechanic Elementor Kits," I think.

Fair point - I was only looking on a phone so couldn’t see that sources.

Same question goes for permissions as the other versions are from other accounts, it looks like there would need to be evidenced permission to convert it into another category