Why my Wordpress theme hard-rejected

item-feedback

Hi,
few days ago I uploaded my new Soccer Theme on ThemeForest and it had a hard-reject and I don’t know the reasons of this rejection

"Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Wordpress - Soccer Theme” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

I am afraid this item is pretty poor and quite far from prime ready. It would undoubtedly take a considerable amount of work to get it to a point where we would consider going further with a full review. So I am afraid I will have to hard reject it.

We are only considering items that really stand-out and have been carefully crafted.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements."

This is the demo: http://www.acdjuliasagittaria.it

Could you guys maybe give me some pointers what might be the issue here.
Because they could not give me a specific reason.

Thanks in advance.

I think the reviewer said everything. If you are confused just carefully check out the latest themes approved on the market, you will see that what you did requires a lot of work to be approved.

I just got a hard reject my self with http://themes.webdesign-flash.ro/upt , at the beginning I thought the reviewer was wrong but after a few days of watching other recent themes on themeforest I realized the reviewer was right. Now working on it.

You should do the same, probably what you did would have been approved in the past but things are more stricter on themeforest and this is a good thing.

Don’t give up!

Tibi - FWD.

Hello

Your template seem like old try creative

Thank you

Hello,

I have seen your design. and your design looks outdated. For that, in order to be accepted by the reviewer, you should see some new items approved at the themeforest so that you can compare with your own template and you will definitely know what to do next. :slight_smile:

Hi Guys, thanks for your help. I compare my Soccer Theme with the new soccer themes and I noticed the high quality standards they have. Now I know what to do and how to improve my theme. I’ll also attend some advanced design courses on Udemy to get better.

Thank you again!

Good Luck :slight_smile: @IceThemeDeveloper

Don’t go for WordPress directly, try HTML template first and then try something as per trend and go step by step, your template need lots of improvement design wise and also there are so many backend things in WordPress you need to take care of.