Why my vector designs are continuously been rejected on Graphicriver ?

I have been selling my high quality vectors on shutterstock, freepik and adobestock and number of other places and they get really easily accepted there and even if they gets rejected, the reason of rejection are clearly mentioned in the reply, and once you make them correct you can resubmit same design but unfortunately on envato all of those same designs are getting rejections after rejections and the envato team leaves me with bunch of rejection reasons and don’t really highlight that, on what exact reason the design was rejected. I already have been selling on other place and clearly understand the quality measures and workflow, but on this particular platform of envato, I am really stuck and unable to recognize that what the heck are they looking for. I have also seen other people work, what I found is that even very shitty designs are selling on graphic river with no visual quality…

Can any one please guide with this ?

1 Like

Hello, I have seen that you leaved a comment on my old post. That post was one year old so got locked.
First I request you to not call any Item S***. That way you’ll face only difficulties. Try other sectors like Photoshop Mockups, Actions, Flyers, Icons, etc. There are almost 50 categories …