Why my theme is poor?

I received this message:

Unfortunately your theme looks very poor, I am sorry. As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

I want to learn why my theme is poor and how can I improve it? I dont believe that my theme is totally false.I want to change it and upload again.So, please help me with spesific views.Thanks

https://www.oneclick.deniz-tasarim.site/

hi @helvatica

Your theme is too basic bad typography, colors, logo (ugly design), spacing, 2 logos differents (header and footer), margin & padding, etc but you need practice more for approved themeforest.

Regards.

You can’t just use some free HTML boilerplate theme, do some very poor edits and try to sell it here. You need to create your own theme with your own unique design.

If you are serious about it then start here and let’s try again after months (or years) of some solid learning and practicing

1 Like