Why my quality app is rejected from codecaynon?

Hello Someone can please help me to approve my product on code canyon.
My product is rejected all the time I already did nice documentation for that product and quality code.

But My Product is never ever approved.? why?

Someone, please help me with this, please.

What was the rejection reason of your item? If it’s due to quality, you’ll have to improve on it. If you show us a demo of your product, we might be able to provide some input on it.

this reply i get from them ::: unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again

this is my product : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV-1DAFHmSw

There is lots of low quality product available for sell in code caynon but why my quality products is not approves?

It’s true that there are a lot of low quality items on Envato, but most of them are old.

I’m sorry to say this, but your app looks really bad, you need to reconsider your App’s interface approach. You’re using a lot of red color where it is simply not needed, it hurts the eyes, the iconography and font used are really bad. You’re using 2 different fonts on your App, none of them matching the OS one, creating a disruptive environment. You have snow flakes on your background, is there a reason for it? Also I’ve noticed when you’re adding a new photo, your App Title Bar changes to a different red color which is undesired.

As the reviewer said, you cannot resubmit this Item again as the quality does not match the Envato’s Marketplace standards.

Good luck.

1 Like

Ok thanks for your opinion.