Why my plugin is not getting approved without explanation

Hello, I’m new to evanto market but i have spelled plug-ins on prestashop marketplace.
They are highest standards, ratings and quality.
But when I submit them here they get rejected with reason: ’ unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward’.
What can I do to get my plugin approved?. The rejection message says something like:‘Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.’.

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

It’s impossible to say without seeing a demo but given you are an exclusive author - presumably these items are not for sale elsewhere anymore?

I have in total about 8 plug-ins and half of them are for sale also in prestashop marketplace. What kind of demo do you need? Of product presentation screenshots that I have submitted?

Typically you would share a working version of the plugin (installed on a demo site) as part of the submission

If you are an exclusive author then items cannot be for sale elsewhere - it will be an immediate rejecton

1 Like

The demo is: https://addons.4prestashop.com/admin007 user demo@demo.com pass demodemo. I will try to set myself not and exclusive seller and submit my products again to see if it works. I would like to know your opinion about the plug-ins.

Kind regards,
Andrei

Hi, still no success with the approval, i have asked for the reason but none was given.
How can i know what the problem is if no reason is given?