Why my logo was rejected?

Dear Designers,

I would be very happy if you could help me. I have submitted a logo and it was rejected.

This is it. It would be very helpful if you could tell me why it was rejected. My email was the following: "Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Water Drop Logo” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand…"

It would be great if you could help me and give me some advice for future uploads.

Thank you,
Lina

I don’t see a reason why this got rejected. It looks amazing. I love the font, colors and the color variants.

It’s frustrating how Envato doesn’t take like 5 minutes to simply say why it got rejected. This is frustrating a lot of people.

I hope you make more, because I think it’s great!

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think there’s like 100,000 items submitted a month, so if they took 5 minutes to explain that would be 500,000 minutes, or a team of at least 50 people working full time to provide that feedback. Sure, not every item gets rejected, but it wold still cost Envato about $2m a year in additional costs.

That’s a lot of money to pay out for something that might not get them much of a return.

2 Likes

Thank you for this insight. Now I get it :slight_smile: