Why my logo was refused because of the quality please

In my opinion, the rejection because your design is very similar to the design that already existed in the previous graphicriver :slight_smile:
https://graphicriver.net/item/majesty-royal-lion-logo/20166531

1 Like

hi buddy , maybe , but as for me not only …

hi the thing is that u have a collection of really major issues indeed, first of all there are things appearing more like execution problems rather than any other thing, like in the mouth area. Then, the texts and illustration are not in the right proportion if u ask me and u definitely had a lot of trouble imbricating texts and illustration according to me (besides the tagline is not matching with the name both in terns of proportion and hierarchy), these two things creating misbalance in the process. But, most importantly again, the preview files is a collection of mistakes, in my view. Look, most of the reviews u made are definitely not valuing what u have done and are , own the contrary, sometimes hardly visible due ti contrast issues and pls let me remind u off the fact that contrast is a basic design principle and that this point alone could potentially justify a hard rejection in a way

1 Like