Why my logo rejected even if it is creative and unique

Hi, I am a new seller on graphicriver, and yesterday, I created this unique and creative logo. I hoped that definitely it will be accepted by the review team, because it is so unique and everything is perfect like colors, alignment, text, etc. But still, it is rejected. I’m very dishearted because I did my best but still got rejected. Can anyone please help me to find my mistakes?

hi what u have here is a paradoxical in the end … this is either too detailed for a logo template in a way and this is though, on the other hand, too simple , too …I assume that this is due to the rather icons style of the illustration globally speaking … u have to identity that laurels like this are too small and in small size they look like “pathe”, some sort of a bulk and this is clearly not aesthetic ,when the logo is considered in small size, u even have a bit trouble to get to know what this is … in addition, there is a disproportion between the illustration nd the text part , the illustration part really prevailing completely overt the text one … the thing is that for branding reasons, such a misbalance does not really make sense. Pls also keep in mind that here , in Gr in a general way , standards in terns of typo and related expectations are pretty hard and that no matter where u post u will be expected to bring some effort to the table for this prevailing point. And, at the moment, your text is still a bit flat , more variations, font combinations and touches of originality would not hurt and would help to ultimately generate more relief indeed …

1 Like

Unique? Creative? LOL

You just modified / traced some stock items and poorly integrate them.

2 Likes

@DesignSomething, @n2n44 Can You please guide me in details how to create an acceptable Logo, any tips?. I have seen designs of both of you and I can say You both know better how to create an acceptable design. I’m beginner and Logo Design is my passion. I’m just 18 years old. :joy:. I know I don’t have much experience but your advices can change my life. Please Guide me to Become a professional. Lastly if I want to show you my work before uploading to graphicriver, how can i do this, your contact details? THANKS in Advance.

At this stage you need to learn the fundamentals of graphic design. Take your time and learn the basics before creating a logo. Asking for a detail step by step solution it is not the right way to become a graphic designer. You can post here in the forum what you learn.

2 Likes

Thank You So Much For your Kind words.

there is a old saying that Rome city was not built within a day … all is said , I 100% agree with @DesignSomething , pls keep in mind that this is a professional marketplace and this is not easy to have anything accepted nowadays with the saturation of the market , with so many guys in town and so on, so focus on learning and on providing quality , and believe me it will take u a good deal of work time , I would also recommend that u spend a good deal of time getting inspiration from other guys, so that u can analyze what is trendy in terms of style, that u can identify used techniques and so on so that u can apply them to your own projects or products … u learn a lot from watching other people’s items …

1 Like