Why my logo is not at the quality standard? Please advise me to get accepted my designs.

Hello, I always got rejections based on not matching the quality standard. Please suggest me to get accepted my designs. Thanks!

It is not an original concept. Tucano bird circle logo was done many times before.

but I didn’t see anyone in circular, The question is why it is not at the quality standard.

https://www.google.com/search?q=tucan+circle+logo&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiq2-zclrH1AhXN1qQKHbjjB9EQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=tucan+circle+logo&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzoHCCMQ7wMQJ1DFCVjFCWDPC2gAcAB4AIABVIgBqAGSAQEymAEAoAEBqgELZ3dzLXdpei1pbWfAAQE&sclient=img&ei=tGPhYaqxB82tkwW4x5-IDQ&bih=947&biw=1920&rlz=1C1CHBF_enRO869RO869

Also there are issues with this logo

• The character is not very well captured. That’s why the outline version looks like a different logo.
  • The icon size is too large compared with text. If you scale it down the text become unreadable.
  • The icon and text doesn’t work well together
1 Like

hi, I think that originality is maybe not the issue but the fact of the matter is that the logo can be redone without spending much time , making too much effort or having really incredible skills indeed … which amounts to saying that there is a negative impact on the commercial potential of the item if u ask me … not to mention that , this out aside, the logo is not perfect … colors combinations are not impressively aesthetic and harmonious and the typo is rather simple to say the least and not particularly matching with with the illustration part. I am also rather skeptical as far as the choice of the backgrounds for previews as they are not necessarily underlining much the work that u have done as the contrast keeps being rather low and the less contrast u have and the less the central element is being valued and being outstanding … I ay also add that the fact that the concept keeps rather simple is also resulting a very flat one color version in the end …

1 Like

Thank you so much! I appreciate your opinion.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I appreciate your opinion.